Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

There's a great story towards the end of the Bruce Prichard Podcast episode about Rick Rude, about a rib that was pulled that had me laughing my head off. Prichard is great on these. Conrad is an asshole though, and his pauses drive me insane. Always fast forward the advertisements as well.

If there was a better host it would really add to it but Prichard has some really fun stories, impressions and interesting insight into how events affected him and others in the company.

He's fairly confident he'll never be back in WWE as well, but yet I haven't heard them touch on why, and I don't know of any major falling out that happened, can anyone fill in the blanks? I know he was in TNA for a while but that's hardly a big deal these days.

• Paid Members

It's all going to go tits up in about a year. Every podcast loses steam eventually, and I dont think Conrad will be able to handle when people go "nah, not as good as it used to be."

He retweets every compliment he gets. Sometimes I look at Twitter and there are 15 RTs in a row of people sucking his balls. His ego has grown to massive proportions. 

With tonight being the Elimination Chamber show, we've put together a bit of a best and worst bits from the Chamber in recent years for this week's show. Features Edge in double duty, Undertaker on fire (literally) and Mark Henry cucking about. Link is here: http://royalgrumble.podbean.com/e/entrant-no-45-the-best-and-worst-of-elimination-chamber/

Please give it a listen, any feedback always appreciated!

Edited by Daaaaaad!

He touches on it yeah, I loved it, might crack my top 3 Prichard shows, Bruce was fucking hilarious. The stories about the cheerleaders had me in bits, "urm, where is my math teacher"!!!

Last week I spent a load of time on the XFL, watched the 30 for 30 first, then listened to Jericho's podcast with the director, Ebersol's son, then some PW Torch stuff, then finally Prichard on Saturday, was good fun actually learning about something I had very little clue about, not giving a toss about American Football I never paid much attention but it really is a fascinating subject, and a look in to Vince as a bloke. I highly recommend all the above, starting with the 30 for 30.

It's all going to go tits up in about a year. Every podcast loses steam eventually, and I dont think Conrad will be able to handle when people go "nah, not as good as it used to be."

He retweets every compliment he gets. Sometimes I look at Twitter and there are 15 RTs in a row of people sucking his balls. His ego has grown to massive proportions.

Exactly! He was on the MLW flagship show before Xmas and was carrying on like he was an expert, saying contrary to everything the guys were saying!

His Twitter is annoying, people tweeted me abuse when he retweeted me saying 'becoming?!' The best podcast out there

Is the reason he's not doing flairs show because of heat around the sunny podcast detailing Michaels affair with her?

• Paid Members

That was incredible audio. "Can you believe she thought it was OK to put this in a book where anyone could read it, that's disgusting!" says Conrad, as he reads it out word for word on his massively popular podcast.