Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Being a massive fan of the Bruce Prichard Show I was really looking forward to this new Schiavone one, very very disappointed. In fact I'm not sure I can listen to another episode consisting of "I just don't know Conrad", Tony comes across to me as a guy that called 2 hours of Nitro and didn't give a fuck outside of that, as long as he got paid, he showed up and did the bare minimum, just no insight whatsoever barring a couple of humorous anecdotes.

Aren't Kevin Sullivan and Eric Bischoff both part of the MLW family, surely to god it has to be Bischoff for shows like this, then expand and maybe have a rotation of guests for pre-Bischoff stuff, I just can't see this having legs with Schiavone which is a great shame as the concept is gold.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

The flagship show is Bauer and that Saint Laurent, I don't listen to that much as Saint Laurent gets on my tits. Personally I listen to Bischoff now and then, depending on the guest. Cornette is on there but basically has gone all political and spends forever ranting about Trump. My regular listens are the Prichard Show and Kevin Sullivan.

http://www.mlwradio.com/shows.html

• Paid Members

I was slightly disappointed by the Schiavone podcast as well but it was OK. And it was only the first one. I'll give it time. I think for me it's a case of the Bruce Prichard ones being so good they're going to be a hard act to follow.

It's a shame but if not for his obvious health issues, Bobby Heenan would've been absolute gold in this podcast age. His history in the big promotions combined with his wit and comic timing would've been perfect for a Something To Wrestle With type format.

Just to drop this in here, the latest Squared Circle Gazette Radio is now online, as we review NXT TakeOver: San Antonio and the 2017 Royal Rumble! Breaking down all the matches, the crew takes your feedback on the big events, and discuss the road to WrestleMania 33. Looking at possible matches and likely directions, we evaluate how well the Royal Rumble set up the next two months of WWE programming, debating disappointment in the Rumble, the choice of Randy Orton as the winner, the utter brilliance of Goldberg and Brock Lesnar's interplay, the hilarious failures of Roman Reigns, BRAUN STROWMAN, Big Match John finally gets a round of applause, Undertaker looking a bit worse for wear, and a live reaction of John Cena's proposed Mania direction. A lot of fun this week, check it out and let us know what you think!

https://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/download/j9tget/SCG_Radio_111_-_NXT_Takeover_2017_Royal_Rumble_and_Beyond.mp3