Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

It's all going to go tits up in about a year. Every podcast loses steam eventually, and I dont think Conrad will be able to handle when people go "nah, not as good as it used to be."

He retweets every compliment he gets. Sometimes I look at Twitter and there are 15 RTs in a row of people sucking his balls. His ego has grown to massive proportions.

His Twitter is annoying, people tweeted me abuse when he retweeted me saying 'becoming?!' The best podcast out there

Is the reason he's not doing flairs show because of heat around the sunny podcast detailing Michaels affair with her?

Haha - that was you? I saw that.

He said he has no heat at all with Flair - and that Flair has a new podcast host because he wants to talk more about general sports, and not just wrestling. Makes sense - although not as juicy a story.

• Paid Members

That was incredible audio. "Can you believe she thought it was OK to put this in a book where anyone could read it, that's disgusting!" says Conrad, as he reads it out word for word on his massively popular podcast.

He did that again this week on Schiavone's show. Reading excerpts from Linda Bollea's book that Hulk was banging the PR woman for the Mall of America in Minnesota, and that was why the first Nitro was filmed there.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members

Listened to another Something to Wrestle With yesterday (Million Dollar Man), and whilst they are entertaining i still feel like i come out of them things knowing no more than i did than when i went in. It still sounds like Prichard has forgotten everything so either just gives the safe answer, tells a story thats been told before or flat out bullshits.

• Paid Members

Listened to another Something to Wrestle With yesterday (Million Dollar Man), and whilst they are entertaining i still feel like i come out of them things knowing no more than i did than when i went in. It still sounds like Prichard has forgotten everything so either just gives the safe answer, tells a story thats been told before or flat out bullshits.

TBH I think its remarkable he remembers as much as he does. Bruce wasn't adverse to having a good time back in the day, and it was the 1980's after all.

Edited by garynysmon

For anyone that doesn't check out the New Generation podcast Facebook page, the show is still on indefinite hiatus as Stuart is currently going through a bad bout of depression

Hope the lad is ok but as a listener to this podcast, i cant see myself going back to it with the addition of Something To Wrestle or Keepin It 100.

I used to find Conrad's Southern drawl on the Ric Flair podcast grating but he's tolerable on The Prichard Show, as he's actually quite good a pushing Bruce for better answers. It's a good format and works well for them. Bruce was in WWE and TNA combined for long enough that they should have enough interesting material to keep them going for a while!!

By the way, if you like British Wrestling Interviews, then you'll like our podcast. It's the main feature of our podcast and this week's guest is the WWE United Kingdom Champion Tyler Bate!

https://audioboom.com/posts/5611618-the-wwe-uk-champ-is-here-tyler-bate-interview 

Search for 'The Buzzards Wrestling Podcast' on iTunes to download it. We've also interviewed former WWE talent like RVD, Ryback and Cody Rhodes. Give us a try, you will enjoy! :)

• Paid Members

Keepin' It 100/Killing the Town/The Brand are still my goto podcasts. I dip into others depending on guests but those 3 are my weekly listening. The crossover/feuds between all 3 make for some great listening, i think all parties know the animosity probably leads to more listeners but some of them genuinely seem to dislike each other.

So this week's Royal Grumble delves into the Elimination Chamber, the PCW controversy, Fighting With My Family: The Movie and even 2016's 1PW substitute from WhatCulture, plus there's a tribute to Chavo Classic: http://royalgrumble.podbean.com/e/entrant-no-46-elimination-chamber-2017/

We're also doing a Kevin Nash 'Career Mode' show next week covering his two returns to WWE, including the muscle tear marathon from '02-'04 and the Just for Men era in 2011. Suggestions for what to watch across these spells are very much welcome!

Keepin' It 100/Killing the Town/The Brand are still my goto podcasts. I dip into others depending on guests but those 3 are my weekly listening. The crossover/feuds between all 3 make for some great listening, i think all parties know the animosity probably leads to more listeners but some of them genuinely seem to dislike each other.

Lance Storm absolutely merked Disco Inferno a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure i'd fancy going on killing the town and taking those 2 on if i'm honest, not sure there are many smarter blokes in Wrestling than Storm and Cyrus.