Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Started something to wrestle with at the weekend . Can see Conrad being why I stop listening. Such a dem wan and believes every rumour ever, and takes the huff when he doesnt get his opinion confirmed as the truth.

• Paid Members

Schiavone's podcast has really improved over recent weeks, i'm half way through the DDP one now and its decent stuff. Not as good as Bruce's though, which should be interesting if they touch upon his return to Impact Wrestling.

Apparently the Doctor came in and read him his last rights as they feared he had punctured both lungs in the crash, turns out the blood that they found was from him screaming HELP! so loud on the side of the road, it had caused bleeding and there was fuck all wrong with the bleeder apart from a broken nose.

Love his honesty though, on his current role...."I am a gofer. I go and get fags and food for Big Show"

Great show from SCG this week.

Although I refuse to believe that the ending with Korma Crush having no heat wasn't rehearsed!

Kieran was trying to think of a prefix for Crush for about an hour, but I swear down Liam and I had no idea that's what he would come out with at the time.

I can't recall which episode it's from, but my favourite Pritchard Vince-ism comes when they're talking about the Val Venis 'choppy choppy' angle- "well....what if we cut his dick off?!"

Edge & Christian are launching a podcast (E&C's Pod of Awesomeness) starting March 24th.

Edited by WyattSheepMask