Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

I'm new to the Prichard podcast and am just picking and choosing. And skimming the intros and ads too so I might have missed a lot of context, but who's Conrad, in the grand scheme of things?

He is like us. But he has a tonne of money so Ric Flair hung out with him and used him as his ATM.

Flair got him co-hosting his podcast, then Conrad got a show with Bruce.

He's a money mark, hillbilly.

Edited by ShaneApollo

• Paid Members

Really enjoyed both parts of Adam Cole on Austin's show from this week, what a genuinely decent bloke he comes across as, seems to have a solid head on his shoulders.

About half way through Cole comes across really well

I know the attitude era podcast lads already did it, but I'd love the New Gen crew to keep going and cover the whole era, such an enjoyable show

Agreed. Bit of a cliche, but the more you listen, the more you feel like a bit of a family. The pods humour has got me through some tough times when all I wanted was familiarity and humour. It's a good dynamic as Stuart is obviously very knowledgeable, as is Adam, but Scrivens knows nothing really but is funny and I enjoy his ramblings.

I think they'll have a new angle once we get to the end of this era, which I presume will be WM14.

Thought that was common knowledge. Here you go.

http://bailbondcity.com/alabama/madison-inmate-THOMPSON/MCSO14JBN001301

Wow - classy guy.

Guy has gone right down in my estimation now!!

Anyone else getting really annoyed with the ducking miler lite plugs?! Read somewhere that they aren't be enough sponsored by them

I know the attitude era podcast lads already did it, but I'd love the New Gen crew to keep going and cover the whole era, such an enjoyable show

Id be down for them doing the Attitude Era even if the era has been covered to death on many podcasts over the years.

Agreed. Bit of a cliche, but the more you listen, the more you feel like a bit of a family. The pods humour has got me through some tough times when all I wanted was familiarity and humour. It's a good dynamic as Stuart is obviously very knowledgeable, as is Adam, but Scrivens knows nothing really but is funny and I enjoy his ramblings.

I think they'll have a new angle once we get to the end of this era, which I presume will be WM14.

While I would be down for them going through to Mania X-7 I wouldn't mind them also going down the OSW road and just doing random wrestling storylines.

Tbh I'd like the NewGen lads to do their own hostile takeover and do WCW April 98 onwards with little trips into the Attitude Era.

I miss 3MP they were doing WCW from the Hogan heel turn onward. They got up to 1997 and haven't posted in over a year. Shame since I found them to be quite underrated and they never got the attention NGP or Attitude Era get.

Anyone here used to listen to Piledriver Wrestling from 2013-2015. Used to be really good and would fill the void for Wrestling Observer Radio when my subscriptions lapsed. The show just all of a sudden stopped being posted in the middle of 2015 after Hogan's racial comments were made public. I don't think the Piledriver site exists anymore.

Thought that was common knowledge. Here you go.

http://bailbondcity.com/alabama/madison-inmate-THOMPSON/MCSO14JBN001301

Was listening to the Mania 13 show last night and Conrad starts getting a major bone on when Marlena got ragged everywere by Chyna and a few other comments that struck me as being the type of shit somebody who has a shocking view of women would say.

Then ive just seen this (the mug shot)

You can hear he ego growing with every show and dont get me wrong i enjoy listening but its just a matter of time before he goes too far and ruins it everyone.

Edited by Fanny Pack