Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Have to agree with those who've given 'Something to Wrestle With' the thumbs up. Probably the best wrestling podcast there is right now imo. Conrad doesn't annoy me as much as he seems to annoy some of you lot and I like the fact he's not afraid to disagree with Bruce and argue with him on occasions. It's great to hear the stories behind what went on in WWE from someone who was so high up within the company.

After watching Edge and Christian's bloody awful and unfunny network show only once, I'm not sure I can be bothered listening to their podcast but might just give it a chance anyway.

Second episode of e&c show was much better than first, should give it another try.

Dot think anyone's saying Conrad shouldn't challenge Bruce, it's the things he picks to challenge on, his petulant behavior whenever Meltzer gets ripped, and as the shows go on his ever growing Ego. It is great to hear Bruce share the inside stories, and embelesh on them. Makes a lotta sense of a lot of decisions through the years. I wonder how long the show can go though before its on low level discussion points, and it's 3 hours on the career of TL Hopper. Conrad needs to get back to accepting show isn't about him

On a UK scene view, Pastor William Eaver is on TNJ this week, talking about why he had a bit of a gap in his career. I don't want to give too much away,must its a worthy listen

• Paid Members

Have to agree with those who've given 'Something to Wrestle With' the thumbs up. Probably the best wrestling podcast there is right now imo. Conrad doesn't annoy me as much as he seems to annoy some of you lot and I like the fact he's not afraid to disagree with Bruce and argue with him on occasions. It's great to hear the stories behind what went on in WWE from someone who was so high up within the company.

Agree with this.  Something to Wrestle with definitely the best podcast and Conrad doesn't get on my tits - appreciate him pushing Bruce for more on of his "it is what it is answers" style answers he sometimes gives. 

Meltzer was interviewed on the latest edition of the Sports Illustrated Media Media Podcast. He talks about the recent explicit leaks featuring Paige and Xavier Woods, ESPN and its WWE coverage, His thoughts on the Bruce Prichard podcast and Prichard's apparent dislike of him among other topics.

https://soundcloud.com/si-media-podcast-with-richard-deitsch/dave-meltzer-of-the-wrestling-observer-newsletter

Top Podcasts at the minute

1. Keepin it 100

2. Something to Wrestle

3. Squared Circle Gazette

4. Killing the Town

5. Russos Disco Show

6. New Gen Podcast

7. What Happened When (Schiavones Show)

8. Talk is Jericho (Talkin Shop Only)

9. Austins show (Ted Fowler only)

10. The Ross Report (Cornette only)

Struggling to while away the time whilst awaiting WrestleMania? Probably not, but here's a podcast to listen to anyway:

https://royalgrumble.podbean.com/e/entrant-no-57-grumblemania-ii-the-thrill-ride-the-best-of-wrestlemania

Since 'Mania is tonight, we've had to adapt our release schedule to deal, so this is less a preview/review and more of a 'favourite moments' event! Includes coverage of HBK/Taker, WrestleMania 29, Austin/Bret, the end of the Streak and featuring a guest appearance from someone who absolutely is Lionheart and isn't just one of us putting on a dodgy Scottish accent.

• Paid Members

I'm after listening to Jericho's podcast with Tony Condello that he did a while ago and it was a really fun listen. They guy just tells stories and needs next to no prompting. He shits on quite a few people that aren't around anymore to defend it but it was a super easy listen, worth a play on a trip to work certainly.

Edited by WeeAl