Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

It must have been a fan that leaked it then. Anyone with a membership to Russo's site get's all the Podcast One podcasts a day early so the Lions Tigers Bears and Disco podcast people listen to on Monday was already released on Friday. I got it at 4pm on Friday on and it's all on video.

Ā 

I think it was Wednesday the Castrating The Marks and Dirtsheets one was released where he plays audio clips of Meltzer, Alvarez, Scherer, and others and shows how silly they are with their comments. He will be doing that every week and playing audio clips from their own shows everyweek and using their own words back against them. And when he talks about some fans having homosexual tendancies towards wrestlers, he might not be far off. All this wanting wrestling and being against the women wrestling and the THIS IS AWESOME clap clap clap clap clap............it's not exactly something you see in everyday life. There could be an underlying issue and there's nothing wrong with that but it's to try and get to why a lot of the fans these days behave like this because they are adults. Why would a 20-40 year old man act this way?

Ā 

Ā 

And to be fair he does 5 days a week. Taz is the only other guy that does more than 1 per week. Everyone else is 1 per week which is not a lot of work. Maybe his numbers did drop but he needs to have some variety.

OSW Review have started to upload their Wrestlemania related show reviews to their audio feed. First one is Hall of Fame, and others should be coming every other day or so.

If you're a contributor to their Patreon, the live episode they did at WrestleCon should be out by the end of the month

Just finished the SCG episode looking back at Mania. Nice to get a perspective from people who attended the events aswell as what those who watched the shows on TV.

The old man in the lift had me in stitches, and am completely in agreement with the points regarding fans andĀ the tag main event from RAW after Wrestlemania. It's a match that is catering to the net-marks thatĀ featuredĀ four guys with the following accomplishments:Ā 3 ROH World Titles, 5 NXT Titles , 2 WWE Titles, 2 US titles, 2 IC titles, 2 WWE Universal Title reigns, 1 TNA World Title reign, 5 TNA X Division titles, 3 PWG World titles, 2 PWG Tag Team titles, 3 IWGP Jr Heavyweight titles, 6 IWGP JR Heavyweight Tag Team Titles, 2 time Best of the Super Juniors winner

and what theĀ audience doing?-Ā a Mexican wave & playing withĀ a beach ball. "Smarks areĀ the new marks"Ā indeed

Thanks for the nice words lads. Better late than never - SCG Radio returns this week, as we talk all about WrestleMania 33, NXT TakeOver Orlando, Raw, Smackdown and the Superstar Shake-Up! Sharing a blend of live and Network perspectives, the panel discusses all things WrestleMania 33, running down the cards, hitting every talking point and sharing funny stories of Orlando trials and tribulations along the way. In addition, we talk about the landscape of the modern wrestling audience, taking them to task for some of their perspectives and reactions, as well debate the Superstar Shake-Up (in progress at time of release) this week. A hell of a lot of fun had on this show, check it out and let us know what you think.

https://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/download/2r8whs/SCG_Radio_117_-_WrestleMania_33_Weekend_Review.mp3

HE IS RISEN (and by 'he' I mean 'the bullying tactics of JBL'). Our show this week focuses on NJPW's Sakura Genesis show, as well as the Superstar Shakeup, 'peas wet', the Ambrose/Renee Young wedding and we ask who would win in a fight between Brock Lesnar and a shark?

Link's here:Ā https://royalgrumble.podbean.com/mf/download/kaixbz/54.mp3Ā - please listen and enjoy!

EDIT: also for next week's show, we're reviewing WWE Films' "Countdown", which is a movie where Dolph Ziggler is a police officer who chases a bad guy backstage at a WWE show. And Kane is his police captain. Yes, really.

Edited by Daaaaaad!

On 12/04/2017 at 2:05 PM, HarmonicGenerator said:

double post, sorry. And it turns out he liked Lesnar and Goldberg, and a few other things,Ā so that's good!

I must admit I probably didn't convey my views on the show as well as I would have liked. On the whole there was certainly more good than bad.Ā 

Unfortunately I just think the length of the show was a detriment, but then again how can anyone expect someone of my age to cope with it šŸ˜