Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Awards Moderator

I can definitely understand that re the length - I watched it all in one day and fazed out for most of the top matches (Brock and Bill being the exception) which probably isn't how it should be. That's the second recent WrestleMania where I was barely paying attention to Taker's match because it wasn't his best, only for something momentous to take place which I nearly missed.

I can't remember why but I never went, one of the few games I didn't attend back then. :( (always West End too)

Back on to podcasts, seems like Russo got in shit for his homosexual rant and a bunch of people including Ryan Satan grassed him up to Podcast One and his advertisers. He was an insensitive twat but there was no malice there, he's just an idiot.

16 hours ago, Statto said:

Hucks still lives round here in Norwich, FWIW.

Back when they used to do the Masters Football, Huckerby was in the Yorkshire tournament representing Leeds Utd and was easily the top scorer of the day, running rings around everyone. I remember this because I mentioned it to my boss (a Leeds fan) who noted that he would've happily had Huckerby in the actual Leeds team of 2011.

I rarely listen to Vince Russo's The Brand, but I keep an eye on the feed in case something catches my eye. Last Thursday episode is well worth a listen. The guest is Jeremy Walker, who is a fan from the UK and behind the 'Boycott Romsn Reigns' blog that got some attention on social media.

Rather than being "screw you Vince, you're not my dad! Don't tell who to like! Kill Steen Kill!...", he come across very well and makes some very good points about Reigns' inconsistent booking. Well worth a listen, skip to around 16 minutes for the start of the interview. The episode is 'Welcomes the Founder of #BoycottReigns' https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/vince-russos-the-brand/id1099938089?mt=2&i=384334738

16 hours ago, Fanny Pack said:

Goes without saying but I found this weeks Something To Wrestle especially hilarious this week. Great moment at the end when Bruce gets on to the fact they have gone 3 hours and adopts a brilliant "fuck this I'm off" approach.

The skit he did, was it Cornette and someone asking Dusty Rhodes and someone else for a game of Tennis literally folded me in half. Just thinking about his Cornette impression is enough...."Double ONIONS MOTHERFUCKERRRRR"

Edited by Ambulance Chaser