Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Will you be doing a 'live' episode from Orlando Liam? Maybe a nightly minisode of what you've been getting up to on Mania weekend?

Likely not an ongoing thing, as it'll mean packing the microphone and laptop when I want as much luggage space as possible for the immense spending I plan on doing at Florida Mall...

People will get to hear it tomorrow on Podcast One but i was listening to Russo's show on Friday night and the Disco Inferno told him that Bruce Prichard is getting over 3 million downloads on his podcast per month which Russo finds unbelievable. Then Disco said Chris Jericho once told him that in 2 years of Jericho doing his podcast he had over 120 million downloads in just those 2 years.

I'm not saying it's not possible but If Bruce Prichard is really doing over 3 million downloads per month then I can see why Jeff Jarrett hired him and not Vince Russo. Vince Russo is doing 250k per week.

I do have to say I am surprised. I've watched wrestling a long time and I can maybe count on one hand the amount of times I've heard the name Bruce Prichard mentioned on TV. Out of character. Some of you must know people that are casual fans or who watched in the 80s or late 90s. People that know the big names in wrestling. Do you know any casual fans that would know who Bruce Prichard was? Or even recognise the name Bruce Prichard? Infact I'm surprised there is even 3 million people willing to listen to wrestling podcasts. Who is listening to him? I heard Steve Austin's podcast did 1 million per week. Bruce Prichard is doing over 3 million? And Steve Austin is a household name? I just don't believe it at all.

Even typing the name Bruce Prichard that many times is weird for me. This guy is really getting 3 million downloads per month? And not even a casual fan would know who he is?

Bruce Prichard isn't getting those downloads because of his own name value, it's down to its quality and word of mouth from some pretty big names outside of wrestling. The show became a viral sensation and now even has Miller Lite sponsoring them.

I still listen to it and enjoy it. They are starting to run a bit dry on interesting shows to review it feels but they're both so likeable and play off each other so well that it makes up for it. I listen to their Raw and Smackdown shows too for the same reason, despite watching neither.

They plowed through a lot of stuff in the early days. In 2010 I think they reviewed 5-6 Mania shows in the build up for Mania 26 that year. I sorta just lost interest down to the lack of good shows they reviewed plus I find John Pollock extremely irritating so its a struggle to sit through their reviews.

OSW Review have revealed what their next batch of episodes will be. The 'Black Reign Arc' will cover the following from TNA in 2007-

Destination X, Lockdown, Hard Justice and Bound For Glory

Oh that could be great. Black Reign is one of the best running gags they got in 2016.

People will get to hear it tomorrow on Podcast One but i was listening to Russo's show on Friday night and the Disco Inferno told him that Bruce Prichard is getting over 3 million downloads on his podcast per month which Russo finds unbelievable. Then Disco said Chris Jericho once told him that in 2 years of Jericho doing his podcast he had over 120 million downloads in just those 2 years.

I'm not saying it's not possible but If Bruce Prichard is really doing over 3 million downloads per month then I can see why Jeff Jarrett hired him and not Vince Russo. Vince Russo is doing 250k per week.

I do have to say I am surprised. I've watched wrestling a long time and I can maybe count on one hand the amount of times I've heard the name Bruce Prichard mentioned on TV. Out of character. Some of you must know people that are casual fans or who watched in the 80s or late 90s. People that know the big names in wrestling. Do you know any casual fans that would know who Bruce Prichard was? Or even recognise the name Bruce Prichard? Infact I'm surprised there is even 3 million people willing to listen to wrestling podcasts. Who is listening to him? I heard Steve Austin's podcast did 1 million per week. Bruce Prichard is doing over 3 million? And Steve Austin is a household name? I just don't believe it at all.

Even typing the name Bruce Prichard that many times is weird for me. This guy is really getting 3 million downloads per month? And not even a casual fan would know who he is?

Im not putting out of the question for the Prichard show to be getting 3 Million downloads a month. That show has grown quite a bit the last few months and seems to get quite a bit of word of mouth hype on places like this. If you are interested in the whole backstage/BTS talk then his show is great for that and there are probably loads of people who would want to hear that stuff from someone who was involved with WWE for as long as Prichard was.

Also I am not surprised if Jericho has got over 120 Million downloads. He gets some big names that go outside just pro-wrestling. As good as his interviews are his whole gimmick as a host is pretty dreadful truth be told.

• Paid Members

I still listen to it and enjoy it. They are starting to run a bit dry on interesting shows to review it feels but they're both so likeable and play off each other so well that it makes up for it. I listen to their Raw and Smackdown shows too for the same reason, despite watching neither.

I still listen to the Pollock/Ting shows but I can't stand the rest of the gang. Agnew and Lavranski are the drizzling shits.

I still listen to the Pollock/Ting shows but I can't stand the rest of the gang. Agnew and Lavranski are the drizzling shits.
Oh god yeah. The LAW show itself is fucking unbearable. Lavranski in particular is awful.

Oh yeah Agnew & Lavranski are the shits alright. Agnew is such a smug prick as well.

Oh god yeah. The LAW show itself is fucking unbearable. Lavranski in particular is awful.

I haven't listened to The LAW since 2011. Only thing that made it bareable was the weekly Meltzer segment and thats only because it was before I started to sub to F4W and get the content/news first hand.