Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

The best podcast currently doing the rounds is Between The Sheets with Kris Zellner and David Bixenspan.

Once again, terrific night shift stuff. There's another that Zellner does called 'Exile on Badstreet' that covers career retrospectives on Freebirds, Buddy Landel, Dusty etc and also episodes about the JCP fall etc. Super detailed stuff, it's brilliant.

Kefin Mahons work was very good, but they seem to have fallen into parody. I still give AE a listen and they've built a following, but I've just lost interest.

New Blood podcast is fucking gash.

Edited by WWFChilli

Does anyone else on here listen to InYourHead? http://www.inyourheadonline.com/

I do. Been listening for nearly 10 years. It can be very stupid but it's my sense of humour and it makes me laugh a lot. They have great guests as well as random ones others wouldn't bother with Rusty Brooks, Glacier, Diana Hart, Jeannie Clark. For me it's great just don't expect a mass of wrestling analysis.

Men on a mission have a podcast. Listened to it, I had no idea MOM had such a dramatic effect on the business.

I quite like AE Podcast, and am slowly making my way through it. The only one that should be getting shit is Billy!!! He's terrible. Not funny, too try hard, and the episodes where he's not on it are great (Manchester in Mayhem, Capital Carnage etc)

But I'm sure he's a lovely lad, so no hate. :)

• Paid Members

If Court annoys you, dont listen to the MSL is gone episode (198). He puts on his sombre voice for most of it as if someone has died (and not temporarily left a podcast because Konnan threw a wobbler that day.)

What's the story there? Was MSL gone? I'm a couple weeks behind with the podcasts.

Last straw was something about MSL jokingly saying "nigga gotta eat" on twitter, Konnan told him not to say that. Then MSL started being silly/trolling with replies and Konnan wasnt in the mood and unloaded on him. Told Court to get rid of him.

Then on the podcast (198, without MSL) Konnan basically said that he's never liked him and tore him to shreds for about 30 minutes. He apparantly asked Court to get rid of him over a year ago. Twitter thing clearly was just an excuse to unload on him.

I would have guessed it was a work to drum up a bit of interest in the show, but Konnan trashed him so viciously it must be genuine. Its a bit embarassing if MSL has come back. Konnan is not a fan.

Should mention that although Konnan is a bit of a weird bloke. I agreed with most of the things he said. MSL can be funny, but he's this weird professional hanger on. He makes vague mentions about 'working' with people/doing business etc. But really I think he just comes from money and doesnt have a proper job. He promotes the occaisional tiny indie show, then lets famous passing through wrestlers sleep over his house if they want to. He comes across as really phoney sometimes.

• Paid Members

MSL did an interview with the Talkin' Sheet podcast where he said the reason he doesnt open up on the podcast is all the people he's spoke to that ever dealt with Konnan said "dont tell him anything personal because he'll extort you." And then as always Konnan will claim you said something racist when you really didnt.

I think the big thing in all this is that Brian Cage does oily apartment wrestling for an extra payday.

I still don't get the amount of hate they receive on this board. Each to their own and all that jazz but it puzzles me. I guess I'm just a sucker for an Irish accent.

Kefin sounds like a shite Chris O'Dowd. Takes ages making the most obvious joke/reference too. Tedious to listen to.