The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

That would mean he wore 3 layers over his arse and balls. The amount of sweat in his gooch alone must have had him dangerously dehydrated during matches.

Yet he still had a hispanic waitress come up to him in tears, dying to suck him off and thank him for being champion

• Paid Members

How come these wrestlers never have a 'bollock-popping-out' moment wearing just trunks?

Have you seen that clip of a ref tucking Nikita Koloff's Russian Sickle back in to the barracks?

Given where my guys sit when I have my cycling bin shorts on that are pretty much a singlet, and everything sits middle front than to the side

Looking like a bulked up version of Michael Stipe there.

He's talking them through a slideshow of his early WWE career:

Photo of Deacon Batista standing in the background during a Reverend D-Von promo: "That's me in the corner."

Photo of Batista then joining the big boys in Evolution: "That's me in the spotlight, losing my religion."

Edited by Uncle Zeb

• Awards Moderator

Well that's terrific.

We need an awards category for "funniest single post" because in the year of Ian's Bossman tribute nothing else stands a chance, yet one funny thing should be recognised. Still leaves space for funniest poster.