The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Lindsay Kay Haywood is her name and she wrestled on the indies (including a few times in TNA it seems, from a Google image search) as Isis The Amazon.

I remember WWE announcing her as appearing on the upcoming Divas season of NXT and her being mentored by Vickie Guerrero, but the following week when it began she was replaced and never mentioned again.

aloisia.jpg

A bit more investigation shows that she ended up being replaced by Kaitlyn who of course went on to be WWE Divas Champion.

Also, one of her TNA appearances was against Leva Bates AKA Blue Pants.

Lindsay Kay Haywood is her name and she wrestled on the indies (including a few times in TNA it seems, from a Google image search) as Isis The Amazon.

I remember WWE announcing her as appearing on the upcoming Divas season of NXT and her being mentored by Vickie Guerrero, but the following week when it began she was replaced and never mentioned again.

Yea she was announced, then during the week before the taping took place loads of nudes of her leaked and they decided not to bother with her.

• Awards Moderator

Another hoard! Not as good as the last set and too much darn Daniel Bryan with his dog, but here's some choice cuts:

jdRdwmr.jpg

Bret, Nash, Taker, Hall. Scott's jaw line might be the best thing of all time. Like a bloody action figure!

Wmg8uqJ.jpg

Mr Belding (!) with two losers. Actually there's three Belding pics in the motherlode.

When I was a wee lad and attending my second ever WWF show, at the majestic Whitley Bay Ice Rink, Terry Taylor was the first wrestler to make me cry. He came out to no music for the opening match and I thought the whole show would be missing it. It was Whitley Fucking Bay after all. I was so upset. I'd never been so happy to see Virgil as he came down to the ring to his boopity bippity theme. Tears of despair turned to tears of joy. Fuck you Terry Taylor and thank you Virgil!