The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Nah, 'do-gooder' is different.

Social justice warriors are those awful pricks engaged in a horrible race to the bottom to be seen to be the most progressive. The sort of prick who refuses to share a platform with Peter Tatchell, like that NUS twat did recently, or use words like 'cishet'.

If someone ever used the word 'cishet' in my presence, I think I'd strangle them.

Social justice warriors are those awful pricks engaged in a horrible race to the bottom to be seen to be the most progressive. The sort of prick who refuses to share a platform with Peter Tatchell, like that NUS twat did recently, or use words like 'cishet'.

If someone ever used the word 'cishet' in my presence, I think I'd strangle them.

I use cishet, because I am.

Poof.

Poof.

.@laidiesman345 Don't you fucking oppress me, you fucking fascist. Pile on him, Twitter followers.

He looks like one of those creepy dealers on Dickinson's Real Deal.

Hahaha! Spot on. Now there's a gimmick.
If only we were still in the New a Generation era, wrestling Antiques Dealer would definately have got a run on Superstars. When he goes for the pin, I'd want him shouting "going once, going twice, sold!" in time with the ref

He's probably the only person you wouldn't give shit to about his bow tie though

Edited by WyattSheepMask