The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Seth Rollins looks like Great Khali. And Nigel looks like he might be grabbing his todger, which he no doubt is waving about...as he is won't to do... ;):(

Are you sticking with that paragraph? Not going to make an edit to rectify anything?

Ah yes, I will. It looks like Nigel is grabbing Rollins snake on the sly. Probably because Rollins probably has his knob out again.

WWE didnt ask McGuinness to get surgery. They said if you get it we may look at you again in 12 months. That's just industry talk for "run a mile from this bloke."

One of the worst things I've ever seen was when he allowed Austin Aries to do his super fast topé on him while his back was facing him. Just letting someone dive towards you with no protection. Nigel smashed his head into the guardrail at full force, knocked himself out and could have killed himself. Look at the size of the cut it opened up seconds after contact was made. So stupid.

1118full-austin-aries-vs.-nigel-mcguinne

That is absolutely amazing. I've watched lucha for decades and not once see that. So stupid.

That GIF of Aries being lariated. Jesus Christ. And to think all these jabronies are now going to be the base of the business. Fuck.

Edited by paltaper

The art is to make it look legit as f**k whilst hurting you out yourself. Thats the art.

Smashing yourself to absolute gash shows absolutely no understanding of it other than

A)trying to prove something

Or

B) you think its real

Even though i hate him i guess a MASSIVE path to follow is Jericho.

Wrestles a style he can probably do till 60 (exc flip), not juiced to the gills, no history of bad injuries. Not hurting himself or anyone and looks healhier and moves better than alotnof guys 15 years younger.

To me hes always screamed midcard and had the charisma of a nat and yet hes been a huge star in wcw and wwe. Was first undisputed champion. Has earnt a fortune, has taken adequate breaks, has had his wrestlemania moments and can probably dip.in and out making big $$ for short runs till hes 50 and then have his HOF last wm match.

Really is the blueprint for anyone sub 6-2 & 250lbs who wants a long and profitable career!

• Paid Members

Davey Boy was in WWF in 1996. 1998 maybe? Is that Austin? If so, then WCW & WWF guys must have just been in the same gym, because all those guys were never in the same company at the same time.

Edited by herbie747

• Paid Members

Its 1996. The WCW and WWF guys were all at the same gym together, and the gym owner snapped this picture. It could have been from 1982 the way this lot are dressed. Hogan, Savage and Davey Boy especially look to have worn the same shit they had on years prior.

The WWF guys (Billy Gunn, Smithers and Austin) are on one side and the WCWers are on the other. The bloke standing next to the Bulldog is Rich Minzer (who owns the gym), and was the one who introduced Shawn Michaels to his wife.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Even in a neck brace at the gym, she still has to wear clothes that show off those plastic tits. Who wears a gym top with a hole cut out to show off tits while working out in a neck brace? I mean, tits are good and all...but she always has them out. She's dating Cena. She doesn't need to do it anymore to save her job. Thanks for the tits though.