The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

I wonder why Bret's in green. The pink can't be causing issues, otherwise he'd have green tights on too. If they're using chromakey type technology, then wearing green is probably worse than pink.

• Paid Members

I wonder why Bret's in green. The pink can't be causing issues, otherwise he'd have green tights on too. If they're using chromakey type technology, then wearing green is probably worse than pink.

It'll be so they can change the colour of it later, probably to add alternative costume colours. It's only been changed to green on the top half to separate from his skin tone ( green is used in chroma keying because it's the furthest colour from natural skin tones and easier to separate) which would naturally contain some of the same colours ( despite him having a very orange tan in those photos)

Edited by chokeout

• Paid Members

It'll be so they can change the colour of it later, probably to add alternative costume colours. It's only been changed to green on the top half to separate from his skin tone ( green is used in chroma keying because it's the furthest colour from natural skin tones and easier to separate) which would naturally contain some of the same colours ( despite him having a very orange tan in those photos)

You'd be right there. IIRC, those games allowed you to pit a character against another version of themselves, and the two sprites had different coloured aspects of their outfits to differentiate them.