The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Who was the chick in the cabinet, the brunette? She was nice, and never actually said or did anything other than stand around looking hot. Amy Webber, I think..?

Yeah, Amy Weber with one b. Really gorgeous but slightly peculiar looking. I like that though, makes her more interesting.

Looked tiny next to JBL. Like he'd break her in half.

• Paid Members

the crappy split between Kidman and Paul London where Kidman sulked for weeks because he injured Chavo

Truly one of my most hated storylines ever. Kidman being too scared to do his finsher because he injured Chavo...the whole point of wrestling is to hurt your opponent with your finisher so you can get the win. The whole thing made no sense. And Kidman's shooting star was always terrible too so I don't think anyone cared that he stopped doing it. And London/Kidman were such a pair of jobbers no one cared that they were splitting up. Still to this day thoughts of that lazy shitty story pisses me off.

The Smackdown Six were Edge, Rey Mysterio, Chavo and Eddie Guerrero, Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit. There was a period where there were some outstanding matches between these six in singles and tag matches. Then you had a young Brock Lesnar on top. I'd stopped watching by this point unfortunately but going back over it, it was a great time for Smackdown. 

Cheers.  Never heard of them referred to as the Smackdown 6, but I think this was a time that I wasn't watching very much of WWE either.  But yeah, you can imagine the 6 of them having cracking matches together, plus Brock too.