EdgarTheSlouch Posted September 17, 2014 Author Posted September 17, 2014 Those figures are a right trip down memory lane, the hasbros especially, I had near the whole set, without the ones on the green card that must have been from around 94 were they? They never had them in the woolworths or toymaster in the town and I had no idea there even was a hasbro Diesel/Smoking Guns/1-2-3 Kid till years later when I seen them on ebay. I used to get a right bollocking from my ones for biting the nose of many a hasbro figure as back in the day. plus the card on the kids figure has the classic no eyebrows pic
Lemon Juice Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 The Waylon Mercy figure always seemed hard to find. It's a shame he got injured i loved his gimmick and his theme was decent too.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted September 17, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 17, 2014 The Maximum Sweat figures are so shite aren't they? Cant imagine they sold well. Although the unmasked Kane was pretty mindblowing to a fan base who were desperate to imagine what Kane's burnt face looked like.
Merzbow Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 You could put red food colouring in the water so they looked like they were bleeding, if you were a sick bastard that is.
Lemon Juice Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 You could put red food colouring in the water so they looked like they were bleeding, if you were a sick bastard that is. If you wanted to make the Kane figure look like him when he removed his mask for the first time just rub some coal dust on his face.
WyattSheepMask Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 plus the card on the kids figure has the classic no eyebrows pic He looks one of the cancer kids from My Sister's Keeper
Sweet Clyde Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 You could put red food colouring in the water so they looked like they were bleeding, if you were a sick bastard that is. Thats the exact reason I had got two or three of them, plus they had a pretty cool ring I think, though my memory of them is really vague.. There was no Waylon Mersey hasbro was there?
Lemon Juice Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 You could put red food colouring in the water so they looked like they were bleeding, if you were a sick bastard that is. There was no Waylon Mersey hasbro was there? Yes 3 of them. Although one of them makes him look like he's an extra from Miami Vice
Sweet Clyde Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 Really?? Are you sure theres not a chance you're looking at someones customs? I know there was plenty of custom hasbros about like ten years ago?
Paid Members herbie747 Posted September 17, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 17, 2014 You could put red food colouring in the water so they looked like they were bleeding, if you were a sick bastard that is. There was no Waylon Mersey hasbro was there? Yes 3 of them. Although one of them makes him look like he's an extra from Miami Vice No, there wasn't. Any you see are just customs. Speaking of which, I'm blown away by the ones this guy makes: https://www.facebook.com/TommysCustoms?ref=ts&fref=ts Wyatt Family:
Lemon Juice Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 Really?? Are you sure theres not a chance you're looking at someones customs? I know there was plenty of custom hasbros about like ten years ago? Yes you're right dude. They are customs. But fuck the detail looks good.
Sweet Clyde Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 Am I tripping or was there a point during the attitude era when the habro figures (on card)went up in value? I remember my dad telling me if I had of kept them in the package, and at the very least not bit half their noses off they would have been worth a few quid?? A quick wiki check says a rhythm and blues Greg Valintine was auctioned off for $13,400...fucking hell!
Lemon Juice Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 It doesn't matter how much the collector needs that figure if it's not in mint condition and in the original packaging they wouldn't be interested. Most collectors wouldn't remove them from the packaging to start with.
TheShowOff Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 eBay brought the value of many things down, games, figures, records... you name it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.