The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Never had the WCW ring but my mate did. I always preferred the WWF one anyway but I still wanted the WCW one just for the cage. Surprised they didn't bring out a cage for the WWF ring. They didn't, did they?

i had the WCW ring and it had a busted ringpost from the day i had it, it was never sit in the hole properly so it kept falling out when i was bounce anyone off the ropes...never even considered to tell my parents who could have returned it, they probably got the actual ring from that Argos catalog posted above too. I played with that thing for years though.

That happened to my WWF ring. I just stuck a pencil in the hole (not like that, you sick fuck) to prop up the post. Worked a treat. Don't know if it would've worked for the WCW one though.

Did all those WWF rings come with that electronic thing? My version definitely didn't and it looks identical. It's either a different version of my parents dropped it in the mass brawl that broke out and subsequent dash to escape when they stumbled upon a motherload of unsold WWF Hasbro toys that year on the bottom floor of WH Smiths.

Did all those WWF rings come with that electronic thing? My version definitely didn't and it looks identical. It's either a different version of my parents dropped it in the mass brawl that broke out and subsequent dash to escape when they stumbled upon a motherload of unsold WWF Hasbro toys that year on the bottom floor of WH Smiths.

I think there was two versions of it for a while. The ring i got didn't have the sound effects either. Mine had a Hogan figure included.

Edited by Lemon Juice

I think there was two versions of it for a while. The ring i got didn't have the sound effects either. Mine had a Hogan figure included.

There was never a ring that had a Hogan figure included. Maybe your Dad slipped one in there to make your Mum happy. 

There was never a ring that had a Hogan figure included. Maybe your Dad slipped one in there to make your Mum happy. 

No you're wrong it was even printed on the box.