The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Here's two examples of fans meeting their heroes years apart.

1800460_2134274293294477_1271996930_n.jpg

1891184_581318158623134_1936577099_n.jpg

Don't have a story for the Hogan pic but regarding the Jericho one:

Check this out...17 years ago in New Orleans, I held a seven year old Russell Palazzolo on my way to the ring in the Superdome in New Orleans. Yesterday Russell came and saw me at my signing in the Superdome in New Orleans. A true Jerichoholic from 1997 to 2014!!

I thought this was pretty cool anyway.

• Paid Members

It's from the Hulkamania Tour to Australia in 2009. Hogan took Beefcake & the Nasties along for the ride, as well as the collection of relatively-recent at the time WWE releases.

I'd hazard a guess the shots of Hogan/Jimmy above are possibly from some kind of commercial for that hosting service he's launched? You pick up what you think is a hot girl on your motorbike, only to find out she's Jimmy Hart in a wig when you get her home, just like all those other misleading web hosts?

• Paid Members

Its not from the Australia tour. Its from a supershow in Canada in 2011. They lost their arse on that. They brought in Hogan, Steiner, Nash, X-Pac, the Nasties, Brutus, Tatanka, Ted DiBiase, Luke Bushwhacker. They just filled it up with everyone. That lot dont come cheap, you so can imagine how much they lost on it.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay