Sign in to follow this  
HarmonicGenerator

The THIRD UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: WINNER REVEALED!

Fantastic. HG, you've knocked this out of the park. Great writing on your own part and brilliant use of people's writeups. This is how you do a fucking list thread. HG and Ben have this shit down. It almost matches that dizzying high that was the Shitarse Fifty.

HG is the fucking man. I'm quite gutted it's over actually, the nomination period seemed to be taking forever but then the posting of the actual standings just seems to have flown by. Outstanding work and easily my favourite thread of the year.

Yeah I'll join in the HG bumming. Off Topic Poster of the Year? I think so. This thread has been a joy to behold. It's a shame it has to end.

Although I didn't do a list I'm pleased to see a lot of the same Twattage I'd have voted make the top 10. Especially Piers Morgan, David Cameron and John Terry. Well deserved Twat honours.

Enjoyed reading this, good work HG. I like most of Leigh Francis' stuff and seems a good bloke whenever i've seen him out of character, but there weren't many others i'd argue against.

I'm sure the news currently scrolling across the bottom of Sky Sports News will please Gladstone.

Edited by Baz Windham

Six of my top ten got in and all the write-ups were class, so I'm exceptionally pleased. Well done HarmGen, a truly entertaining read.

A brilliant read and although I did not enter a list everyone I would have voted for barring Fearne Cotton made the list.

Can I just say about Cotton that the fact that in the non to distant future the fact that she will be popping a mewling sprog into the world makes me pray every day for the giant meteorite to hurry up and hit us. The fact that her DNA has been passed on to another generation makes me weep for the future of the human race. Twat DNA seems to be growing stronger and its something we canall hope does not continue

Well done HarmGen. Brilliant work

Ronnie (voted #7): "I don't know who she is (presumably some singer) but her presence as a talking head in The British drove me to distraction. That was a well-made, serious TV programme about our nation's history but was punctuated by commentary from this know-nothing. 'If that was me I'd've been so like ...' If I'd wanted vapid, meaningless observations I'd have elected to watch X Factor."

Ronnie absolutely hit the nail on the head about how out of place Jessie J was on the otherwise brilliantly put together multi part documentary. At the time I made the point that Jessie J giving her input about the industrial revolution is like having Johnny Vegas appear on Lorraine Kelly's show to give the nation's women dietary advice.

I really enjoyed the list and the comments, well done HG and all who voted.

Top work HG.

I reckon Leigh Francis is in on the joke at how daft Lemon is. If not, then yeah, kill him with fire.

Sign in to follow this