The THIRD UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: WINNER REVEALED!

HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator

And the winner is...

DISCLAIMER: All views and opinions within the Twatlist are just that; views and opinions. No views within the Twatlist are my own. I love everybody. Especially celebrities :love:

John Terry

(2011 ranking: 13. Up 12)

John%20Terry%20FC%20Bayern%20Muenchen%20v%20Chelsea%20FC%20cejTIFSO9ePl.jpg

What's he famous for?

Football, off-the-field-antics. Mainly the latter.

And you think he's a twat because...

For our 2012 Top Twat, who marched to victory as a clear front-runner from the early stages of voting, I will once again hand over to those of you who cast your votes his way. But with very careful treading when it comes to various allegations. Expect plenty of square brackets containing the words 'alleged' and 'allegedly'...

Snake Plissken (voted #7): "The footballer who just won't go away..."

PunkStep (voted #6): "Don't really need a reason, do I? Just look at what he's [allegedly!] done this year. He will probably win this."

PSF (voted #7): "Threw his dummy out of the pram and quit the England team. Mardy twat."

Megan Midas (voted #10): "Utter cunt. [Alleged!] racist, liar, cheat, crybaby."

Chilli_Mondeo (voted #3): "He looks like a court appointed sketch artist drawing come to life. Cunt."

seph (voted #8): "When the chief organisation of your profession and the law of the land can't agree if you're a racist cunt you're not making too much of an acquittal for yourself, are you?"

stumobir (voted #2): "Shameless, [alleged!] wife-shagging, [alleged!] racist who has a face I wouldn

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator

Brill.

This has been a daily must-read throughout the countdown and aside from some brilliant contributions from the forum, your own commentary has been nothing short of fanstastic, HG. Cheers for doing it once again - it lived up to expectations, if not surpassed them. Ta! :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Fantastic. HG, you've knocked this out of the park. Great writing on your own part and brilliant use of people's writeups. This is how you do a fucking list thread. HG and Ben have this shit down. It almost matches that dizzying high that was the Shitarse Fifty.

• Paid Members

Yeah I'll join in the HG bumming. Off Topic Poster of the Year? I think so. This thread has been a joy to behold. It's a shame it has to end.

Although I didn't do a list I'm pleased to see a lot of the same Twattage I'd have voted make the top 10. Especially Piers Morgan, David Cameron and John Terry. Well deserved Twat honours.

Enjoyed reading this, good work HG. I like most of Leigh Francis' stuff and seems a good bloke whenever i've seen him out of character, but there weren't many others i'd argue against.

I'm sure the news currently scrolling across the bottom of Sky Sports News will please Gladstone.

Edited by Baz Windham