The THIRD UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: WINNER REVEALED!

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

I'm frankly delighted that I managed to forget about Piers Morgan. I wish it'd lasted longer, but I'll concede it for him to take his rightful place. It takes an almighty bellend to make me side with Gary Lineker in an argument.

• Paid Members

Piers Morgan is all that's wrong with football fans. His constant haranguing of Wenger and his attitude towards Arsenal is insane. He loves them if they win, but as soon as something goes wrong he has a meltdown on Twitter. Unfortunately, because he's such a public figure, people follow his opinion.

He's an arsehole.

• Awards Moderator

And into the top 3:

DISCLAIMER: All views and opinions within the Twatlist are just that; views and opinions. No views within the Twatlist are my own. I love everybody. Especially celebrities :love:

Leigh 'Keith Lemon' Francis

(New entry)

DC9AE0C7AD4A65F8D85C898B12CDA3.JPG

What's he famous for?

He's on the television. What he does I cannot begin to explain or understand.

And you think he's a twat because...

Now we're into the top three, I'm just going to hand things over to the voters' voices. So here we go, with a selection of your finest loathing:

Gladstone Small (voted #8): "I quite liked you in the Bo Selecta days. But Keith Lemon is easily your worst character. And, of course, it turns out to be your most popular. Typical. Stop it, he's really shit."

Megan Midas (voted #6): "[He] fell into the trap this year of believing his own hype, and has turned into a self-indulgent one-note cock joke. Also made a movie which may have been the worst UK-made cinematic release in the history of film, and that includes Spice World and Carry on Columbus."

JamesC (voted #5): "[He's] responsible for a dire, television shows that idiots proclaim as THE FUNNIEST THING EVA because they like the catchphrases."

Alex Kidd (voted #1): "Everything about this man is vile, from his pretend thick voice, to his terrible look, to his constant shouting, [and] his fucking awful self congratulatory Celebrity Juice show that the fucks at ITV can't stop advertising every five seconds. You surely have to be a complete simpleton to get anything out of this guy's act."

spotlightmagnet1 (voted #1): "Never liked him. Not in Bo Selecta, not in that odd bear thing, and definitely not now. Nothing is likeable about him, his jokes are crap, his face makes me want to bleach my own eyes, and his shows always produce apathy. If you like him, that's fine. Just never ever ever talk to me."

Dingbat (voted #2): "Comedy can take many forms. A few people on this list [that] I've put in for being twats... have a certain comedic ability that perhaps I just don't enjoy. However, Leigh Francis is absolutely positively NOT one of those. Bo Selecta was acceptable at best and cringeworthy shite at worst, but he's actually gone above and beyond by creating the 'Keith Lemon' character that ISN

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
And I'm going to give you a choice. We can wait until tomorrow... or... we can finish the countdown today. What would you prefer?

Imagine asking a kid that same question regarding Christmas, HG! I imagine most people feel the same way too. Let's get it on!

• Awards Moderator

Oh, alright then. Your runner-up:

DISCLAIMER: All views and opinions within the Twatlist are just that; views and opinions. No views within the Twatlist are my own. I love everybody. Especially celebrities :love:

Jessie J

(New entry)

Jessie-J-performs-at-Hack-008.jpg

What's she famous for?

Warbling incessantly. I refuse to call it singing.

And you think she's a twat because...

Because of this selection of stuff:

PunkStep (voted #2): "[she's] very annoying, like a 7-year-old with ADHD. Keeps fiddling about like a pleb on The Voice. Dislike her music. Up her own arse. Talks like a div."

Callum1993 (voted #9): "My God, she's a pain in the arse. She talks utter shite and on The Voice I found her to be unbearable."

Alex Kidd (voted #4): "This bitch is everywhere. Judging talent shows when she's had one moderately successful record. Her horribly chirpy live act. The way she tries to sing in a black American accent. The way she uses words like 'bling-bl-bling' with a straight face. That her face looks like that of an aging slag with too much makeup that you don't even try to pull after twenty pints down the Fox and Hound. Her horrible, fake 'inspirational' songs... Pretty much the embodiment of the vacuous, self satisfied, image obsessed modern celebrity."

LaGoosh (voted #5): "She's like one of those average singers you get on X Factor who's alright but nothing special, but the judges say how amazing she is and the audience goes mental. She didn't deserve such a prominent spot in the Olympic closing ceremony, her songs are generic pop shit that will be forgotten about in 5 years, and she'll probably fade into obscurity before the next Live Aid recording."

Arch Stanton (voted #10): "Looks a bit like Les Dawson. Still would, I suppose."

Dingbat (voted #1): "A vapid, annoying, plastic, stupid, tart of a beast who sees fit to be fucking EVERYWHERE all the bloody time with her irritating nature and stupid looking general demeanour. She'

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

Process of elimination, I have it. I can't believe he's done it, I really can't.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

I didn't think people cared about football, even racism in football, enough to put JT number 1. Still, deserved.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();