Sign in to follow this  
HarmonicGenerator

The THIRD UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: WINNER REVEALED!

I'd just like to add that I gave one choice reason for David Cameron, that being that he claimed disability benefits for his son, but is now cutting them for people thousands of times less well-off than him. Sums the guy up. And his government.

Edited by opcws

I find Tulisa a lot less irritating than most of the female celebs that usually get shoved down our throats

It would be better if it was us lot ramming ourselves down their throats, wouldn

Ian Brady is such a tremendous nomination on so many levels.

Was that me? My awful memory means I'm relying on quotes in the thread to see who I hated on that particular day.

Sure every listing in the top 15 should now end "And so to summarise, XXX is worse than: a serial paedophile rapist."

Ian Brady is such a tremendous nomination on so many levels.

Was that me? My awful memory means I'm relying on quotes in the thread to see who I hated on that particular day.

It was you, yes - I think Brady was your no. 1.

Sure every listing in the top 15 should now end "And so to summarise, XXX is worse than: a serial paedophile rapist."

Yeah, probably...

Adele

Worth it just for that dreadful song "Rumour Has It" which when sung with her lisp sounds like "Whooma Has It".

Off we go again. Four twats to go, and the twatlist goes forth:

DISCLAIMER: All views and opinions within the Twatlist are just that; views and opinions. No views within the Twatlist are my own. I love everybody. Especially celebrities :love:

Piers Morgan

(New entry)

PiersMorganDM_468x358.jpg

What's he famous for?

Newspapers, talent show judging, appearing in various media when you least expect or want him to (not that you'd ever want him to), being a big name in America now as well.

And you think he's a twat because...

"Whether he's making a tit of himself on Twitter, or stinking up the TV screen, every time he's doing something I want to commit violence of a grievous nature somewhere," says Snake Plissken (voted #1). And Piers Morgan does things quite a lot - he's all over the place.

But why? You lot can't seem to figure that out: PunkStep (voted #5) "doesn't know how he ended up becoming a fucking well-known chat show host. He's detestable." spotlightmagnet1 (voted #2), meanwhile, considers Morgan a "sad little turd who literally makes money out of his own mediocrity," and a "failed editor who somehow America accepts as a voice of talent." "But," he asks, "what talent does he have?"

niff (voted #7) calls Piers "another talentless twat who somehow has managed to get the media to make him look like an intelligent journalist/qualified judge on talent." And, the rant continues, "how in hell did he get both Parkinson's job and Larry King's?"

Because, of course, Piers Morgan is now a transatlantic twat. You can see him here, you can see him there. You can see him fucking everywhere if you're not careful. Dingbat (voted #4) is not happy about it:"[Morgan is a] jowelly cunt who somehow found a way of launching himself from tabloid-running cunt to media personality cunt

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

I'm frankly delighted that I managed to forget about Piers Morgan. I wish it'd lasted longer, but I'll concede it for him to take his rightful place. It takes an almighty bellend to make me side with Gary Lineker in an argument.

Piers Morgan is all that's wrong with football fans. His constant haranguing of Wenger and his attitude towards Arsenal is insane. He loves them if they win, but as soon as something goes wrong he has a meltdown on Twitter. Unfortunately, because he's such a public figure, people follow his opinion.

He's an arsehole.

Seems America isn't that fond of Piers, either; his 'Larry King show' does horrible ratings (last time I read, they were the lowest numbers in 21 years - in a prime time slot - for CNN).

And into the top 3:

DISCLAIMER: All views and opinions within the Twatlist are just that; views and opinions. No views within the Twatlist are my own. I love everybody. Especially celebrities :love:

Leigh 'Keith Lemon' Francis

(New entry)

DC9AE0C7AD4A65F8D85C898B12CDA3.JPG

What's he famous for?

He's on the television. What he does I cannot begin to explain or understand.

And you think he's a twat because...

Now we're into the top three, I'm just going to hand things over to the voters' voices. So here we go, with a selection of your finest loathing:

Gladstone Small (voted #8): "I quite liked you in the Bo Selecta days. But Keith Lemon is easily your worst character. And, of course, it turns out to be your most popular. Typical. Stop it, he's really shit."

Megan Midas (voted #6): "[He] fell into the trap this year of believing his own hype, and has turned into a self-indulgent one-note cock joke. Also made a movie which may have been the worst UK-made cinematic release in the history of film, and that includes Spice World and Carry on Columbus."

JamesC (voted #5): "[He's] responsible for a dire, television shows that idiots proclaim as THE FUNNIEST THING EVA because they like the catchphrases."

Alex Kidd (voted #1): "Everything about this man is vile, from his pretend thick voice, to his terrible look, to his constant shouting, [and] his fucking awful self congratulatory Celebrity Juice show that the fucks at ITV can't stop advertising every five seconds. You surely have to be a complete simpleton to get anything out of this guy's act."

spotlightmagnet1 (voted #1): "Never liked him. Not in Bo Selecta, not in that odd bear thing, and definitely not now. Nothing is likeable about him, his jokes are crap, his face makes me want to bleach my own eyes, and his shows always produce apathy. If you like him, that's fine. Just never ever ever talk to me."

Dingbat (voted #2): "Comedy can take many forms. A few people on this list [that] I've put in for being twats... have a certain comedic ability that perhaps I just don't enjoy. However, Leigh Francis is absolutely positively NOT one of those. Bo Selecta was acceptable at best and cringeworthy shite at worst, but he's actually gone above and beyond by creating the 'Keith Lemon' character that ISN

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

And I'm going to give you a choice. We can wait until tomorrow... or... we can finish the countdown today. What would you prefer?

Imagine asking a kid that same question regarding Christmas, HG! I imagine most people feel the same way too. Let's get it on!

Sign in to follow this