The THIRD UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: WINNER REVEALED!

HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator
This has been brilliant so far. I'm surprised Ashley Cole, One Direction (PICK ME HARRY!! PICK ME!!) and David Cameron haven't placed higher, or that Clegg actually placed higher than Cameron.

Nicko, Cameron hasn't appeared yet. Not guaranteeing he will or won't, obviously, but he definitely hasn't featured so far.

Here's the countdown so far, from 30 to 11.

30. Jamie Redknapp

29. Cheryl Cole

28. Chris Brown

27. Joey Barton

26. Justin Bieber

25. Dappy

24. Simon Cowell

23. George Osborne

22. The Cast of The Only Way Is Essex

21. Kay Burley

20. James Corden

19. Ed Milliband

18. Nicki Minaj

17. Miranda Hart

16. Jimmy Savile

15. Jeremy Kyle

14. Katie 'Jordan' Price

13. Ashley Cole

12. One Direction / Harry Styles

11. Nick Clegg

So, ten twats to go. Who will they be? I can reveal two things now:

- There are three females in the top 10!

- There are three celebrities who also featured in 2011... but only one of them was in the top 10 then!

And that's all I'll say. I apologise again for the John Cena thing earlier. Megan Midas got through to me, I'm over it now. Please resume talking about him if that's really what you want to do.

Twats 10, 9 and 8 will be revealed tomorrow!

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

Nick Clegg is an utter, utter cunt. The fact that even the leader of the Scottish Lib Dems conceded that, in Scotland, Clegg joining the Tories in coailtion is more poisonous than an asbestos cake covered in mercury says it all. The look on Tavish Scott's face, that "what is the point of this?" look of complete and utter defeat, was just astounding. Kiss of death is an understatement.

Edited by Forrest

• Paid Members

I could've SWORN I'd seen him. Maybe it was because I'd clocked Osborne and I'd been browsing through the previous lists where Cameron had featured and had a little brain fart in the process.

Sorry :blush:

Edited by El Nicko Loco

• Paid Members
("I want it known how much I hate this cunt. I fucking despise him. Back when Manchester bid for the Olympics, this shitbag did everything in his power to make it clear that we should never be hosting the Olympics for oh so many reasons - we're not big enough, we're too northern, we're too busy down't pit to host it, presumably. Alright, maybe we don't have enough size and infrastructure to host the Olympics. Fair enough. Even me, as the most blinkered Manchester lover you will find, will happily admit that. But you then ask that the whole of Britain gets behind London when they host the Games because it's 'OUR' Games. FUCK YOU. I loved the Olympics and London did a great job and I actually really like London and I've spent many great and beautiful days out there with my wife and kids both separately and together. I'm really pleased it went so well. But don't you fucking DARE come out with this bullshit that the whole country should join arms and support the bid and the subsequent Games when you yourself did not lift one finger to endorse the bids that Manchester put in, nor the bid that Manchester put in for the Commonwealth Games, which was an unmitigated success, may I add. Quite the opposite. You publicly damned our bids. You're a lying, disingenuous cunt. And a Tory one at that. I HATE YOU AND I'M GLAD STEVE OVETT BEAT YOU."

• Paid Members

The frustrating thing is that I can't find any footage or record at all of when Coe made these remarks about the Manchester bids to back up my points, but I definitely didn't imagine them - they were on the national news, the regional news a lot more and the Manchester Evening News wasn't happy. I don't like him.

• Paid Members

I had a feeling you were a fellow member of the Lee-bummers tribe on here, but I thought it was worth making mention of anyway. It makes him (EDIT: Howard) even more bile-worthy.

Edited by opcws