The THIRD UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: WINNER REVEALED!

HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator

...But before you answer! Some more twats - fifteen in fact - who you won't be seeing in the top 20, because they didn't make the list:

Nick Grimshaw!

Nick_Grimshaw_697483t.jpg

("Say what you want about Chris Moyles, but many of my formative years were spent listening to him in the mornings... And they replace him with this absolute thunderTWAT? Oh look at me! I've got a fucking silly hairstyle! I go to GIGS... I know Justin Bieber! I'm young and trendy!!... Fuck you, fuck all the famous people you brown nose, fuck your new breakfast show gig, fuck your hairstyle, and just fuck off back to the corner of Oldham you were shat out from. You're an insult to people who share the same radical first name as you, you massive, massive twat features."

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator
I'd forgotten that I'd written that about Nolan. I'll be back in a few days, then.

I was half-tempted not to include it in order to avoid another boring rehash of the same old arguments about him. But if I can't update until Friday, I figured it might be a handy way to keep the thread on page 1 until I'm back. It's practically strategic, that.

I'd be interested in why someone voted for Rob Van Dam. Any other wrestlers nominated?

Me I believe. I had 9 listed and was struggling for a tenth, so thought about who is the biggest twat in wrestling and he popped straight in my head. Can't stand the bloke.

• Paid Members
Not having Pendleton either. She's a legend, AND she used to live round these parts. Dead pretty too. Own up, who voted her?

According to Harmonic's post, niff.

("I don't like her and I can't even tell you why." - niff)

It's a not uncommon phenomenon, that. I know quite a few girls who don't like Pendleton and pretend they don't know why.

I'm enjoying reading through this thread, though it's comforting that there are a few people I have either never heard of or barely encountered. My very deliberate decision to avoid tabloids, staring at the telly all evening, shit radio, twitter etc... seems to have paid off.

That Kay Burley is indeed a massive, massive cunt though, no doubt about it. She is however is a third or fourth rate copy of those dead-eyed, Romney-gobbling crazy bitches from FOX News.

• Moderators
I'm enjoying reading through this thread, though it's comforting that there are a few people I have either never heard of or barely encountered. My very deliberate decision to avoid tabloids, staring at the telly all evening, shit radio, twitter etc... seems to have paid off.

I don't really watch TV or read newspapers but I'm all up on twitter all the time. The beauty of it is that you can choose who you follow and what you see very easily..... which is why I'm a bit confused by people saying "Bieber is all over twitter".