The THIRD UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: WINNER REVEALED!

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

Fuck, I forgot all about Barton. Glad he made the list anyway. I'd forgotten about him since he left the country.I would be shocked if the remaining footballers were not the adulterous racist one, the cheating racist one and Ashley Cole.Here's my GA list: KimberleyCherylSarahNicolaNadineJudging criteria based on overall sexiness rather than looks alone.

• Paid Members

I think I'm a bit of an island in that I think I fancy Una most. This might be 100% due to the fact that she's the only one whose tits I've seen, mind.

• Paid Members

I think I'm a bit of an island in that I think I fancy Una most. This might be 100% due to the fact that she's the only one whose tits I've seen, mind.

If there's a world record for the fastest time between reading something and googling it, I just smashed it.

• Awards Moderator

It continues:

DISCLAIMER: All views and opinions within the Twatlist are just that; views and opinions. No views within the Twatlist are my own. I love everybody. Especially celebrities :love:

Justin Bieber

(2011 ranking: 4. Down 22)

photo_believe_300rgb_1_copy.jpg

What's he famous for?

Famous for something? He's JUSTIN FUCKIN' BIEBER!

And you think he's a twat because...

It's not actually The Bieb himself you seem to hate, although Megan Midas (voted #3) maintains Justin is "just awful, truly awful." It is the Bieber Legacy, his contribution to the wider world, that's riled your bile and earned him a return to the Twatlist - albeit nowhere near his top 5 finish in 2011. Sufferers of Bieber Fever, says Callum1993 (voted #6), "piss me off no-end on Twitter." Twitter, Twitter, Twitter. Source of so much Bieber love. Megan Midas points out that Bieber "goes hand in hand with Twitter for completely turning teenage girls into dribbling psychopathic stalkers." This is NOT a good thing. But the contagion of Bieber goes further than social media. KingOfMetal (voted #3) holds Bieber culpable for being "the sole reason for the youth of today dressing like utter pricks." He addresses Justin directly: "Thanks to you, garish coloured jumpers now cost

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator

DISCLAIMER: All views and opinions within the Twatlist are just that; views and opinions. No views within the Twatlist are my own. I love everybody. Especially celebrities :love:

Dappy

(2011 ranking: 18. Down 7)

hats-dappy-590x350.jpg

It was quite a tough job narrowing down photos for this one, I can tell you.

What's he famous for?

That stupid fucking hat and being in that group what Tulisa off of X Factor used to be in. I think he had a solo career for a bit as well, actually.

And you think he's a twat because...

"LOOK AT HIS FUCKING HAT," cries Dingbat (voted #3). "That

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

KingOfMetal (voted #3) holds Bieber culpable for being "the sole reason for the youth of today dressing like utter pricks."

Oh come now. Perhaps for wearing the specific clothes they do, but the sole reason for dressing like pricks in general? Have you met teenagers? They always dress like pricks. I know I did.

• Paid Members

We are all far too late to vote for that pillock that was on last night's Never Mind the Buzzcocks, summit Grimshaw (not Nick) who proclaimed that while the guitarist from U2 was called 'just Edge', the WWF wrestler 'was called The Edge', and 'he used to spit water on the turnbuckle', or 'that could have been Triple X' (SIC).I couldn't bring myself to replay it, so some of the quotes there not 100% accurate.Bellend.

Edited by MichaelScarn

• Paid Members

We are all far too late to vote for that pillock that was on last night's Never Mind the Buzzcocks, summit Grimshaw (not Nick) who proclaimed that while the guitarist from U2 was called 'just Edge', the WWF wrestler 'was called The Edge', and 'he used to spit water on the turnbuckle', or 'that could have been Triple X' (SIC).I couldn't bring myself to replay it, so some of the quotes there not 100% accurate.Bellend.

Haha, I was going to mention that earlier but I forgot. Him just sat there doing the crotch chop befor realising he has gotten it wrong, then saying 'or was that Triple X', brilliant. Even Noel Fielding looked at him like he was a bellend.

• Paid Members

Bieber is still a strange anomaly to me, like a practical joke that the entire world is playing on me. I'm constantly told he's one of the most famous people in the world, there's merch everywhere and Twitter is basically a Justin Bieber forum that allows other discussion occasionally. Yet I'm pretty sure I'm yet to hear one of his songs, or see him in an interview or on TV at all in fact.

If Justing Bieber pisses you off that much your priorities are out of whack and you are directing your attention in the wrong direction.

Yup. And it's because of this...

Bieber is still a strange anomaly to me, like a practical joke that the entire world is playing on me. I'm constantly told he's one of the most famous people in the world, there's merch everywhere and Twitter is basically a Justin Bieber forum that allows other discussion occasionally. Yet I'm pretty sure I'm yet to hear one of his songs, or see him in an interview or on TV at all in fact.

• Paid Members

I don't understand how Justin Bieber is hated more than Chris Brown.Although, Bieber does have some fucking idiotic views on abortion. At the end of the day he's still only young though. Chris Brown is a grown man who beats up women.