The THIRD UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: WINNER REVEALED!

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

I've successfully avoided all his music and ever seeing him on telly and I haven't even really been trying that hard to do so.

Exactly, for someone on the level of fame that he is you'd think his music, or at least one or two of his songs, would have really broken into popular culture in a huge way. With other currently megastar status pop acts like for example Lady Gaga, Rihanna or even One Direction they have songs that anyone from 5 to 80 would have heard at some point. Bieber fandom seems to live in a bubble that doesn't quite break into social consciousness.

• Paid Members

The only time I've ever been effected by his presence is when he's appeared on the Late Show with David Letterman. He's only a young lad and that, but he did come across as a bit of a vapid twat. In his defence though, I'm sure all of us would turn out the same if we had his life, that's filled with doting nut jobs.I always forget to submit my list of twat. Hopefully a couple do me a solid and vote for Russell Kane.

• Paid Members

It's got to be a strange transition he's going through at the moment though, more so in the next few years. As a 15 year old boy it must have been fucking great to have all these 13, 14 year old girls going mental for him....but now he's what 18? 19? and 99% of his audience appears to still be 13 year old girls.

• Moderators

He has that one where he says 'baby' over and over, surely most people haven't been able to avoid that tripe?

The one with the guest spot from Luda, yeah? That's the only song I've heard of his, or at least the only one I could name and tell you how it goes. I think that was his big first hit (in this country anyway).. I thought it was alright for what it was. I'm never going to buy it or put it on, but it's clearly not aimed at me. Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

Kimberly is by far my favourite of the Girls Aloud lot. I thought I was in the minority on that but reading this thread it appears I'm not. All my mates prefer Tweedy and Harding. Really enjoying reading these Twatlists. Kept meaning to send a list in but never got around to it. Plus I don't think I could put my dislike into words any better than some of you already have so far.

• Awards Moderator

We are all far too late to vote for that pillock that was on last night's Never Mind the Buzzcocks, summit Grimshaw (not Nick) who proclaimed that while the guitarist from U2 was called 'just Edge', the WWF wrestler 'was called The Edge', and 'he used to spit water on the turnbuckle', or 'that could have been Triple X' (SIC).I couldn't bring myself to replay it, so some of the quotes there not 100% accurate.Bellend.

The only other Grimshaw I can think of is Aiden Grimshaw, who was, either last year or the year before or the year before that, I truly can't recall, on the programme devised by our next entrant...DISCLAIMER: All views and opinions within the Twatlist are just that; views and opinions. No views within the Twatlist are my own. I love everybody. Especially celebrities :love:24Simon Cowell(2011 ranking: 26. Up 2)simoncowelltwitter2.jpgWhat's he famous for?The modern TV talent show industry - currently, X Factor, its US counterpart, and Britain's Got Talent.And you think he's a twat because...Because he RULES THE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD! niff (voted #2) explains: "He is all that is wrong with the music industry and unfortunately now determines what is on prime time TV. It's of small consolation, but his face is turning into his wax work model by the year." The Dart (voted #5), meanwhile, has "just had enough of him".But to show why Cowell is now a two-time twat, and one of five from 2011 who has actually climbed the rankings, I hand over to air_raid (voted #3), who has some views:"This twat has created a monster which has infected British culture and regularly causes me physical nausea. Don't get me wrong, it's not the show itself - I usually watch it and sometimes even enjoy it. It's everything that comes with it - Facebook and Twitter being clogged up with hyperbolic reactions to what happens and running commentaries. The inevitable chart onslaught of the winner who usually manages to get one hit before fading into obscurity when the public realizes that while they voted for their favourite as a performer of covers, when given original material to work with, they're dull as ditchwater. The way someone shit is always rammed down your throat because they have 'character' - ironically by the members of the judging panel who have none. The way the success/exposure of certain acts produces a sea of hideous superfan trolls... The way his empire is ludicrously branded as 'SiCo.' The fact the show pollutes all of mainstream media, so what happens on the show is tabloid front page worthy and we have to think Sinitta is still relevant... It's all his fault, that this unassuming little ITV talent show has ruined my life. Weekends and even Christmas are now 100% branded around his fucking show, the tosspiece. He that, despite being a fairly odd looking bloke who has crap dress sense and never fails to come across as cretinous, has a never ending supply of quality crumpet."Twat Fact!Did you know that, despite it being utter, utter shit, Red or Black? has (all credit to Wikipedia) been commissioned for a second series? Such is the power and influence of Cowell!And we're obliged to ask... does he have shit on the market?Let's see... there's One Direction, Cher Lloyd, Rebecca Ferguson, Leona Lewis, JLS, Matt Cardle, Olly Murs, Susan Boyle, Paul Potts, whoever else won Britain's Got Talent... a significant proportion of modern popular music is Mr C's shit on the market, you could say. Oh, Alexandra Burke as well.Twat Stat!Though he is no longer a regular judge on X Factor, he is not alone among them in receiving votes. In fact, EVERY MEMBER of the current judging panel was nominated for this year's Twalist. But which of them will make it into the top 30? I can tell you now that Louis Walsh did not, narrowly missing out once again on Twatlist membership. Here's what some of you had to say about Louis:Mike Castle says: "For being an utter idiot who shouldn't be on TV if he hasn't got the brains to either make a decision on the show he's paid to make decisions on, in an industry he's supposed to know brilliantly, or for being a twat who is too stupid to hide the fact the whole thing is a fix [MIKE CASTLE'S OPINION!]. Either way he has successfully managed to look just as dumb as the idiots who watch the show."Ronnie says: "There's so much to hate about that show but the first thing that's jumped into my head when thinking of it is this annoying, melodramatic fool. I hate him when he needlessly gushes about an act, and I hate him even more when he looks on the verge of a breakdown because he's asked to choose which of two acts isn't the stronger. Not the sort of person I'd want around me in a crisis, that's for sure."Was he voted Top Twat?It went to deadlock, naturally. But no.And so to summarise, Simon Cowell is worse than:Aging. And having to sit through episodes of X Factor that last over two hours. And the results show. And the extra show on the other channel. And the repeat on a Sunday. And the American version. And their results show. And... Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator

Last entry to the list for today. The plan is to take us up to the start of the top 20 tomorrow, with twats 22, 21, and 20. But until then...

DISCLAIMER: All views and opinions within the Twatlist are just that; views and opinions. No views within the Twatlist are my own. I love everybody. Especially celebrities :love:

George Osborne

(New entry)

george-osborne-reuters2.jpg

What's he famous for?

Being in charge of the money. ALL THE MONEY.

And you think he's a twat because...

For the first time on the 2012 Twatlist (but not the last), we're about to get political. "Most politicians are selfish scumbags anyway," says niff (voted #3), "but this particular twat is the one making people's lives a misery. His behaviour during the last Budget left me gobsmacked." "Is he a good, competent chancellor?" asks Ronnie (voted #8). "I don't actually know, but he certainly sends the signal that he hasn't got a clue what he's doing. 'We're all in it together' really doesn't ring true coming from him." seph (voted #2), meanwhile, goes right for the ministerial jugular: "Alistair Darling was impotent. Nick Clegg is impotent. David Cameron is incompetent. This cunt is malevolent. Instead of going the American '401k' route of a quasi-pension that puts all the risk in the employee's investment this slimeball actively wants us to put faith and money in companies that have routinely fucked us over the past 30 years, money that will eventually end up in some director's hands. Any pensioner that votes for the Tory badge and not the men behind it will deserve every inch of blue penis up the arse they get."

Right. After all that, a bit of satire, from opcws (voted #5), who decided to "hand this one over to the tremendous Mark Gatiss, who sent the following to Viz's Top Tips Twitter: 'GEORGE OSBORNE. Simply cut to the chase by putting on a stove-pipe hat and sending kiddies up the fucking chimney.'"

Twat Fact!

Did you know, says Wikipedia, that George Osborne is one of the old Anglo-Irish aristocracy, described in Ireland as the Ascendancy? He is the heir apparent to the Osborne baronetcy (of Ballentaylor, in County Tipperary, and Ballylemon, in County Waterford). So there you go.

And we're obliged to ask... does he have shit on the market?

No, but you could say he has a hand in how shit the market is?

Twat Stat!

Osborne is the only Chancellor of the Exchequer, past or present, to have ever made it onto a Twatlist.

Was he voted Top Twat?

Negative.

And so to summarise, George Osborne is worse than:

Poverty.

• Awards Moderator

But that's not really all for today! Here's your second freshly baked twat's dozen, a steaming batch of celebrities who didn't make the top 30:

Adam Sandler!

Florence Welch!

Chris Moyles!

article-1347607518297-14FE64D1000005DC-629648_466x310.jpg

("I

Edited by HarmonicGenerator