Sign in to follow this  
HarmonicGenerator

The THIRD UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: WINNER REVEALED!

Don't want to quote that whole post like a tit, but Ronnie, fair enough. I commented on the bit that caught my eye and in and of itself, I stand by that point, but I completely concede that that's not the point you were making. You're right on this count.

You bastards.

He was high on my list, and I didn't even know about the Manc bid stuff. Disappointing indeed.

I didn't do a list, but he stole a pen off one of my mates one time. The prick.

He'll probably be using it to sign those books with. In my city. We have a mutual enemy now, Chest.

Top 10 time...

DISCLAIMER: All views and opinions within the Twatlist are just that; views and opinions. No views within the Twatlist are my own. I love everybody. Especially celebrities :love:

Luis Suarez

(New entry)

Luis-Suarez-007.jpg

What's he famous for?

Football, getting in trouble.

And you think he's a twat because...

First thing to point out: I read Luis Suarez' Wikipedia article, and according to them, the whole racial abuse thing did happen.

Second thing to point out: I hope Suarez' top 10 placing does not turn the thread into a boring discussion about football. :)

Third thing to point out: Suarez is a twat, so say you lot.

"He knows what he is," says Arch Stanton (voted #2). "Is there a single non-biased football fan in the country that doesn

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

DISCLAIMER: All views and opinions within the Twatlist are just that; views and opinions. No views within the Twatlist are my own. I love everybody. Especially celebrities :love:

Boris Johnson

(New entry)

boris-johnson-hw_1.jpg

What's he famous for?

Mayorship of London, apparent buffoonery, politics, etc.

Because he's "not just the Mayor of London, but also the Mayor of Twats." That from LaGoosh (voted #1). He goes on to say that Boris "has created this facade personality of a bumbling comedic innocent man of the people when behind it all he's probably the most two-faced, dangerous, slimy, swindling Tory twat there is. He is desperately clinging onto the success of the Olympics to try and propel his career and raise his popularity with the public. He needs to fuck off forever."

The idea of this 'facade' came up again and again in your nominations. Here from Nexus (voted #10): "I hate him so very much, and the fact that he has managed to fool the majority of the British population that he's an alright bloke really is disgusting." And from smp (voted #3): "He seems to have fooled people into believing he

Adrian Chiles

(2011 ranking: 19. Up 11)

550w_birthdays_adrian_chiles.jpg

What's he famous for?

Television presenting type stuff.

"Chiles just kills football viewing for me," complains Arch Stanton (voted #1). "[Chiles] has a face for radio and a voice not suitable for any media. I know it

So, we'll make our way into the top 5 tomorrow, but apart from the 7 twats yet to be revealed in the countdown, there are a further 55 who did not make the list. 55! Here are 30 of them. The other 25 will appear tomorrow, before Twatlist entrant number 5, leaving the way clear for twats 4 to 1 on Wednesday and Thursday!

Tyson Fury!

Kenny Dalglish!

Joss Whedon!

George Lucas!

Pitbull!

Mark Lawrenson!

mark-lawrenson-Image-001.jpg

("A wretched, wrinkly flaccid penis of a man. It

I don't dislike him at all, but I'd really love to see the writeup for Joss Whedon.

Mark Lawrenson!

("A wretched, wrinkly flaccid penis of a man. It

Boris is actually like that guys. Seriously. It's not a clever conspiracy.

Duke is Boris's number one fan.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying he's not a twat (I don't think he is, but hey ho) but having worked for the man I find this whole "It's impossible to be a tory and likeable so he MUST be making it up" stuff to be ridiculous. If he's a twat, judge him by his real twattyness, not something you suspect might be true but have no actual reason to believe.

Hang on a second. I've been away from my computer for the weekend so I only just realised Philip Schofield and Kelvin Mackenzie, both on my lists will not be appearing in the official list?

Come on people, first you have a man with the personality of a scrotum flannel and a guy who printed horrible horrible lies about a genuine tragedy and won't apologise, in fact he keeps claiming he's a fucking victim! He didn't die. His child didn't die. And there memory wasn't tarnished by tabloid before they're body was cold. Victim my pock marked and ridiculously hairy arse!

Rant over. Now back to your official thread

Sign in to follow this