The THIRD UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: WINNER REVEALED!

HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator

DISCLAIMER: All views and opinions within the Twatlist are just that; views and opinions. No views within the Twatlist are my own. I love everybody. Especially celebrities :love:

Adrian Chiles

(2011 ranking: 19. Up 11)

550w_birthdays_adrian_chiles.jpg

What's he famous for?

Television presenting type stuff.

And you think he's a twat because...

"Chiles just kills football viewing for me," complains Arch Stanton (voted #1). "[Chiles] has a face for radio and a voice not suitable for any media. I know it

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator

So, we'll make our way into the top 5 tomorrow, but apart from the 7 twats yet to be revealed in the countdown, there are a further 55 who did not make the list. 55! Here are 30 of them. The other 25 will appear tomorrow, before Twatlist entrant number 5, leaving the way clear for twats 4 to 1 on Wednesday and Thursday!

Tyson Fury!

Kenny Dalglish!

Joss Whedon!

George Lucas!

Pitbull!

Mark Lawrenson!

mark-lawrenson-Image-001.jpg

("A wretched, wrinkly flaccid penis of a man. It

• Paid Members
Duke is Boris's number one fan.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying he's not a twat (I don't think he is, but hey ho) but having worked for the man I find this whole "It's impossible to be a tory and likeable so he MUST be making it up" stuff to be ridiculous. If he's a twat, judge him by his real twattyness, not something you suspect might be true but have no actual reason to believe.

Hang on a second. I've been away from my computer for the weekend so I only just realised Philip Schofield and Kelvin Mackenzie, both on my lists will not be appearing in the official list?

Come on people, first you have a man with the personality of a scrotum flannel and a guy who printed horrible horrible lies about a genuine tragedy and won't apologise, in fact he keeps claiming he's a fucking victim! He didn't die. His child didn't die. And there memory wasn't tarnished by tabloid before they're body was cold. Victim my pock marked and ridiculously hairy arse!

Rant over. Now back to your official thread

• Paid Members
I don't dislike him at all, but I'd really love to see the writeup for Joss Whedon.

That might have been me but I may have let him off after enjoying The Cabin In The Woods. Honestly can't remember half of those I voted for.

• Awards Moderator
I don't dislike him at all, but I'd really love to see the writeup for Joss Whedon.

That might have been me but I may have let him off after enjoying The Cabin In The Woods. Honestly can't remember half of those I voted for.

There was no write-up attached to the (sole) vote for Joss Whedon, so the reasons behind it shall forever be unknown. But I can say that Gladstone, it wasn't you who nominated him.

• Awards Moderator

The end is near... but still a magnificent seven of twats to go...

DISCLAIMER: All views and opinions within the Twatlist are just that; views and opinions. No views within the Twatlist are my own. I love everybody. Especially celebrities :love:

Adele

(New entry)

adele_2263085b.jpg

What's she famous for?

Chasing pavements, setting fire to the rain, making people who are crap at singing think they'll be good at singing if they sing one of her songs.

And you think she's a twat because...

"Fuck me with a four iron, she'