Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Evil Ways is by Blues Saraceno, a guitarist who spent a period in Poison and touring with Jack Bruce & Ginger Baker in a pseudo-Cream line-up.

Since then he's done all sorts of stuff, including session and stock work. Evil Ways is on one of his "own" albums, but I guess he sells stuff any way he can.

Honestly didn't know he had anything to do with the Rollins and Cesaro themes, though. Cesaro's first theme was that Chelsea Dagger ripoff, wasn't it?

• Paid Members

I was at the hospital earlier and in the waiting room they had some program on BBC1 at 2'o clock and euring one scene they played the AJ Styles TNA/WWE Fastlane Evil Ways song. You always hear that. Must be stock music or something.

I had no idea that the Fastlane song was AJ's song in TNA. I gave up on TNA by then.

Actually just before AJ left, the intro to his song was that Evil Ways theme up until the riff following the chorus, then Styles whips his hood off and the "I am I am" one starts. It was a pretty cool little mix.

Hiro Matsuda managing Ric Flair in 1989 seems so random. Watching some old Clash shows and he sticks out like a sore thumb and looks lost.

So weird. Was funny watching Hiro just stand about looking confused until Steamboat clocked him though.

Bloody useless. I'm guessing it was part of some cross promotional deal.

• Paid Members

He's a trampoline who has taken human form and really likes Motley Crue.

His brother is the coolest man alive. He has a shoot interview out where he's interviewed by Chuck Taylor and Trent Barretta and says that Dolph only has 2 CDs and just plays them over and over again. I assume one of the CDs is Motley Crue's greatest hits.

• Paid Members

Hiro Matsuda managing Ric Flair in 1989 seems so random. Watching some old Clash shows and he sticks out like a sore thumb and looks lost.

So weird. Was funny watching Hiro just stand about looking confused until Steamboat clocked him though.

Bloody useless. I'm guessing it was part of some cross promotional deal.

Japan was buying everything in the late eighties, early nineties period, so it kind of made sense. Hiro looked so out of place though. Looked like he wandered out and got himself lost.

• Paid Members

So I can't be the only one that gets disproportionately annoyed at that weird "one fall" thing everyone parrots during the introductions at literally all of the Brit Wres shows these last couple of years.

Can anyone explain what it is? Is it a joke? What is the joke? How did it start? Why do people do it. Keep seeing announcers everywhere playing up to it now too. Does my nut in. (I told you my annoyance was disproportionate).

Edited by Benno