Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

None of the archives are working, and some are saying it locks your phone out because everything cluttering it up. Its been a massive fuck up today.

I'm sure the functionality bugs will be ironed out, but my main worry is that's actually the new design & layout! Its' a step back - to 1998!

The front page is still knackered. Its a right state at the minute.

• Paid Members

I really hope The New Day are still going strong by Rumble time, there are so many amazing possibilities of how they could be used as a super fun part of the rumble match. Especially working around Kofi's prowess in spectacularly avoiding eliminations.

The Mr Perfect on there has one eye lower than the other. I do like quite a few of them though, one of the Warrior portraits is stunning in its detail for example.

I've been thinking of getting a wrestling related tattoo actually, something more subtle than "FOLEY IS GOD" across my forehead of course probably a custom designed lucha mask or a small wrestling ring. 

• Paid Members

I'm sure there's a wrestling motif among my next set of tats. Thankfully only other wrestling fans will know it's a wrestling tattoo, non-fans will just see a flying skull with a heart background.

Edited by air_raid