Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Just checked out a bit of Saturday Morning Slam. It actually had a similar feel to reading the WWE magazine, I felt. A reasonable show for the children I guess, with nice and colourful presentation with simple language. The actual match felt really geared towards the young kid market too. Kofi Kingston vs Heath Slater. I

• Moderators
Just checked out a bit of Saturday Morning Slam. It actually had a similar feel to reading the WWE magazine, I felt. A reasonable show for the children I guess, with nice and colourful presentation with simple language. The actual match felt really geared towards the young kid market too. Kofi Kingston vs Heath Slater. I

• Moderators

Just because we haven't had one in a while, here's a picture of Scott Keith.

Scott_Keith.jpg

Unfortunately he no longer wears the Owen Hart T-shirt he's wearing on the awesome youtube video of him.

5ec7e58e1f481e3a3a3e4ab72f1dc767.jpeg

PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE HAIR!

Edited by PowerButchi

Interesting story on BBC site seems to indicate that early man looked incredibly like a certain King Of Kings/COO/Cerebral Assassin...

BBC News video

Unfortunately the re-created early man was a short-arse so the prehistoric equivalent of Kevin Nash probably wouldn't have given him the time of day. The nose is spot on for Triple H though!

missingH.jpg

*WARNING" The BBC video show images of a nudie midget Triple H caveman.