Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted September 15, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 15, 2013 (edited) I got a PM off one of the mods from that forum who's been ripping our posts off. Here goes. Sorry I didn't respond earlier. Please stop making comments in the Wrestling Thread, they have been deleted. Let the Staff here do our job, and don't push things. We are one of the largest Forums on the web, and have a somewhat large Staff. I'd like for them all to weigh in, as well as hearing from King TayvBob, before taking action. This situation is, as far as I know, unprecedented here on SP. Please put out the word to your membership to lay off while we decide how to handle it. There's no way they are hearing from KingTavyBob. Not unless we post a reply on here and he copies and pastes it, so here goes: I'm King TavyBob and I nick posts from sexier men than me. Ban me please. Edited September 15, 2013 by IANdrewDiceClay
The Dart Posted September 15, 2013 Posted September 15, 2013 (edited) Well, it will almost certainly be moving, but not for another 10 years most likely. But seeing as it's likely there won't be another Wrestlemania there ever, they're bound to do Rumble, Survivor Series or Summerslam there in the next few years. Edited September 15, 2013 by The Dart
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted September 15, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 15, 2013 Virgin says 8.30pm on Monday 23rd is the start of vintage collection on Eurosport 2. Get in. Also, tge bret hart prog is on again tomorrow morn at 12.00 after superstars and whatever the other show is. Ignore this, just looked at my planned recordings and they have removed 'pro wrestling' and replaced it with Aussie rules football. True to form, Eurosport has managed to piss me off with its schedule. It also now states that 'pro wrestling' has no planned up coming showings.
Forrest Posted September 15, 2013 Posted September 15, 2013 (edited) This doesn't surprise me. Eurosport have been advertising WWE on their EPGs for months, only for it to disappear and be replaced by MORE fucking cycling or something equally shit, because they only have rights on the mainland. Eurosport are shocking with their timing. I taped something at 4:30AM (not exactly prime time, and surrounded entirely by pre-tapes and nothing that could overrun. The entire programme was a loop of the Eurosport placeholder. I had actually taped the programme after it and even then, I had to wait twenty minutes before the first programme even appeared. I taped something a few days later. Exact same problem. Eurosport's utter pish for taping. Edited September 15, 2013 by Forrest
aaron Posted September 15, 2013 Posted September 15, 2013 No-one trolling him. Just calling him a tea leaf. I might have stretched as far as "pathetic." That's proper funny, although this is my favourite of that's guys posts: All of that's stolen from here, you dribbling spastic. The wonderful JR joke is Venkman's. I'm aware of that. "Dribbling spastic" was pretty cute of you.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted September 16, 2013 Moderators Posted September 16, 2013 I got a PM off one of the mods from that forum who's been ripping our posts off. Here goes. Sorry I didn't respond earlier. Please stop making comments in the Wrestling Thread, they have been deleted. Let the Staff here do our job, and don't push things. We are one of the largest Forums on the web, and have a somewhat large Staff. I'd like for them all to weigh in, as well as hearing from King TayvBob, before taking action. This situation is, as far as I know, unprecedented here on SP. Please put out the word to your membership to lay off while we decide how to handle it. There's no way they are hearing from KingTavyBob. Not unless we post a reply on here and he copies and pastes it, so here goes: I'm King TavyBob and I nick posts from sexier men than me. Ban me please. Frankly, while I'm peeved about him taking my odds and ends, I can live with that. But it's fucking bang out that he stole 5000 word Indy Wank articles. Really out of order.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted September 16, 2013 Moderators Posted September 16, 2013 Your account has been banned or locked. This is a permanent ban. If the Administrator has specified a reason for this ban, you will find it below. Banned for attacking a Member after being edited. You can't use this Forum as a place to vent against someone who is accused of stealing content. I told you our Staff is looking into it, let us do our job. Ummm, I didn't. I wasn't told anything when I posted. UKFF Invasion?
Loki Posted September 16, 2013 Posted September 16, 2013 If they don't sort it out pronto, I'll definitely be up for an invasion.
Paid Members Teedy Kay Posted September 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2013 Can't a mod here contact a mod there, gain his IP and ban the cunt from here?
Paid Members JNLister Posted September 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2013 Virgin says 8.30pm on Monday 23rd is the start of vintage collection on Eurosport 2. Get in. Also, tge bret hart prog is on again tomorrow morn at 12.00 after superstars and whatever the other show is. Ignore this, just looked at my planned recordings and they have removed 'pro wrestling' and replaced it with Aussie rules football. True to form, Eurosport has managed to piss me off with its schedule. It also now states that 'pro wrestling' has no planned up coming showings. It's still listed for the main European version, so chances are they sent out the listings and then suddenly remembered they can't show it in the UK because of the Sky deal.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted September 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2013 Can't a mod here contact a mod there, gain his IP and ban the cunt from here? There's no suggestion he's a member here. My guess would be that they won't ban this guy from SuperiorPics. I've used that forum on and off for years and you practically have to shoot someone to get banned over there. In fact, I doubt they will give even the slightest shit. That said, he will probably stop doing it now, is my guess.
Paid Members air_raid Posted September 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2013 That said, he will probably stop doing it now, is my guess. That's the main thing. I wouldn't give a toss about news, results, rumours etc but the c&p of Ian's amazing Indy Wank threads and personally the Luger interview which I spent hours typing up for the love of Our Great Sport this forum and it's members, infuriated me. The fact that so much stuff is copied verbatim means that it's not just the wrestling knowledge but the nuances - the thoughts, opinions, wit - that are being passed off as himself. "His" reaction to Brad Armstrong's death was copying "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" from Butch and a paragraph each from Ian and myself. I wonder if the guy has ever had a thought or opinion related to anything wrestling-related, because in that thread, I certainly haven't read anything that wasn't stolen from Ian, Butch, myself, Vamp, Venkman, CTXrussomark or fuck knows who else.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted September 16, 2013 Moderators Posted September 16, 2013 air raid must be proper fuming here; he's added a superfluous apostrophe in it's.
Paid Members Chris B Posted September 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2013 That's the main thing. I wouldn't give a toss about news, results, rumours etc but the c&p of Ian's amazing Indy Wank threads and personally the Luger interview which I spent hours typing up for the love of Our Great Sport this forum and it's members, infuriated me. Are you really complaining that someone copied the interview you copied from a magazine that's currently on the shelves? Unless I'm missing a joke, that strikes me as somewhat hypocritical, no matter how much Fin Martin puts people off his own magazine.
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted September 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2013 How did you discover this Ian, out of interest? Because this could be happening loads of places for all we know. This is one of few popular forums that openly allows a non member to view all aspects of the forum (except for super secret awesome paido section). Does that need to change? Probably not, because its unlikely it is occurring more than this example, but in truth...Ian posts some good quality shit, which this only really proves and it's a shame someone would copy and paste it and make it out as their own. But yeah, that even any reaction of his to something is ripped straight from here is quite incredible.
Recommended Posts