Jump to content

Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*


Recommended Posts

  • Awards Moderator
Posted (edited)

The guy plugging Night Of Champions between matches is calling it 'The Dungeon Collection', don't know if that's a new boxset coming out but I presume so. So far they've shown a 1992 MSG match against Undertaker, and a match against Sting from WCW Mayhem '99.

 

EDIT: Next is Bret vs. Ric Flair from November '91.

 

Thanks for the info re SmackDown, Lister.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator
  • Paid Members
Posted

Virgin says 8.30pm on Monday 23rd is the start of vintage collection on Eurosport 2.

 

Get in.

 

Also, tge bret hart prog is on again tomorrow morn at 12.00 after superstars and whatever the other show is.

Posted

I believe they put them on Sky One when there's a PPV that weekend or whenever they can't be bothered putting on Road Wars again$ it's quite an erratic schedule. Ditto the WWE Specials.

 

Superstars is on every week though Saturday and Sunday, along with Experience on Sunday.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
How have Eurosport got Vintage Collection? I thought Sky had a UK exclusive deal with WWE?

 

Yeah, I'm baffled too. Strange channel to show it on too. Out of all of the multi-platform channels, I'd have thought sky one would have been the one to go with, seeing as they already have shows on there. Eurosport are advertising it as 'professional wrestling' too, bit of shit planning. From what I remember of watching Eurosport in the past, their timing is fucking shocking too. Planned program's sometimes not even airing let alone on time, I hope they have tightened it up. I've already set a series link.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi
  • Paid Members
Posted

Eurosport used to show Wrestling Challenge back in the day when it was also on Sky, and that was after Eurosport left the Sky family. I wonder if they somehow count it as not relevant to UK exclusivity -- it does look like it's on all Eurosport, not just the UK feed.

 

Still don't know if it'll be up to date episodes, but Eurosport are also showing WWE This Week, which presumably has to be up to date.

Posted
I believe they put them on Sky One when there's a PPV that weekend or whenever they can't be bothered putting on Road Wars again$ it's quite an erratic schedule. Ditto the WWE Specials.

 

Not really erratic. If there's a PPV they show a special throughout the week on Sky Sports and Smackdown on the weekend on Sky One. Quite the opposite of erratic.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Wrestlers has just come up on the final round of Pointless. Wondering who's scoring pointless

 

EDIT: Rock or Hogan films, Winners of the Royal Rumble

Edited by Toilet Rapper
  • Paid Members
Posted

Got me a double with Duggan and Studd. They didn't really make clear if the ones they showed for the Hogan films were the only suggestions, but my third answer was The Ultimate Weapon which I can't believe got mentioned by anyone.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...