Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I don't think I've ever seen a Commie gimmick. Closest would be the Eastern Bloc in GPW who were all East Europeans in dodgy shellsuits and a bit near the knuckle in terms of racebaiting. Futureshock had Twissie Romanov but his only real Russian characteristic was liking vodka, which serves as the basis for his alliance with Boddington's fan Jimmy O'Shea. (They once eliminated themselves from a battle royale after a manager grabbed the mike and made a bogus last call at the bar announcement.)

How's this for plagiarism:

ohivwk.jpg

Its from this forum. It seems like the same lad who's been nicking posts from off here. All of the posts by "King TayvBob" are lifted from here or another forum. what a git.

http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/...pics/4064725/97

Here's the lad robbing our posts. Anyone heard of him?

http://twitter.com/holds10

That's both amazing and pathetic at the same time, what a goon :laugh:

That's proper funny, although this is my favourite of that's guys posts:

#4310109 - 09/08/13 05:32 PM

"As many of you guessed, the dog on my lap is not actually alive. She's not stuffed though; she's freeze dried. We lost our precious little dog, Jou Jou on New Years Eve 2010 from and my kids were just devastated. Seeing how down they were, I inquired as to whether there might be a way to kind of keep her around...and a year later, after the freeze drying process was through, we received Jou Jou in the mail, looking every bit as vibrant as she did in life. When an animal is stuffed, it's fur is simply stretched over a form. When it's freeze dried, what you get back is the real dog - all the bones, flesh and blood. The only thing removed are the eyes and the internal organs. Sure, it seemed creepy at first, but she's part of our family every day, and the freeze-drying idea, though costly and time consuming, turned out to be one of the best Christmas presents in Foley family history."

He's finally done flipped his lid. Put a nice photo on the wall, like normal people do. Big fat mental cunt.

Just wait til JR sees it, he'll smash fuck out of it.

Can't one of you make ten half-decent posts before attempting a trolling on him though?

As a New Member, your first 10 posts must be approved by a Forum Moderator before appearing in the Forum pages.

Attacking another Member on a personal level is not allowed by the FORUM RULES. Please PM any Moderator or Admin to complain about another Member's posts. Please include particulars of the offense.

#4314889 - Today at 12:32 AM

#4314956 - Today at 02:52 AM

#4315023 - Today at 07:45 AM

• Paid Members
None of his posts seem to actually be met with any response, as it's not really that type of forum. So, what's the point?

After the first couple of Ian's Indywank C&Ps someone asked him if he was planning to do an analysis of SHIMMER since they'd enjoyed the first two. He said thanks and he was "sure to get to it eventually"...

• Paid Members
Backlash 2000 and SummerSlam '91 among others like WrestleMania X and SummerSlam 2002 are in their honourable mentions. No mention at all of Survivor Series '98 i'm afraid though Ian. Backlash 2000 and SummerSlam 2002 would definitely feature highly in my list and are the big omissions for me. There's barely a weak point on either, outstanding top to bottom shows and Raid is right with Fully Loaded too. 2000 was stacked with banging ppvs and although Royal Rumble is tremendous it's always suffered for me from the actual Rumble itself being pretty rubbish.

Agreeing with Ian on No Way Out 2001 too, don't see how that could be classed so highly, as enjoyable as elements of it were. King of the Ring '93 would place for me too.

King Of The Ring '93 would definitely be on there for me as well. And SummerSlam 2002. I'd probably find a place for Survivor Series 2002 as well actually. I thought that was a really fun show top to bottom.

Did you just admit to watching I Love My Country?

It's a fine show. Jamelia was looking particularly lovely last night.

Its like a nightmare holiday camp where they've locked some decent celebrities and regular joes in a room and told them that if they don't smile at the awfulness of it all they'll be killed. Its format is similar to what I'd imagine a North Korean television game show would seem like if you were on the worst trip imaginable.

• Paid Members
No-one trolling him. Just calling him a tea leaf.

I might have stretched as far as "pathetic."

That's proper funny, although this is my favourite of that's guys posts:

All of that's stolen from here, you dribbling spastic. The wonderful JR joke is Venkman's.

None of his posts seem to actually be met with any response, as it's not really that type of forum. So, what's the point?

After the first couple of Ian's Indywank C&Ps someone asked him if he was planning to do an analysis of SHIMMER since they'd enjoyed the first two. He said thanks and he was "sure to get to it eventually"...

As the promotions still going and there's been no major controversies in the ring/behind the scenes, the only thing you could do on SHIMMER would be their fanbase.

Edited by cobystag

When the hell will they do a New York PPV again? Been to that place 8 times, missed a ppv card by a week last year, been to msg twice (and best ever sports experience) and want to go back. Book something at MSG before it gets made into a station, go back to the new Jay Z arena, do anything - I love being bazaro world and going to NY.

When the hell will they do a New York PPV again? Been to that place 8 times, missed a ppv card by a week last year, been to msg twice (and best ever sports experience) and want to go back. Book something at MSG before it gets made into a station, go back to the new Jay Z arena, do anything - I love being bazaro world and going to NY.

I think they did do a New York PPV earlier on this year, didn't they?

Oh yeah.

Met_zpsc3ee2afb.jpg

And yes, I know technically it was in New Jersey (I was there) but it pretty much counts. Expect something next year maybe?

Edited by Dingbat

I'm sure he means specifically when will they do a MSG PPV again....

There was a rumour that Summerslam might be in MSG next year, but the same rumour happened last year. But, it could be that they want to do a major PPV from MSG again before it's destroyed, and perhaps the LA Summerslam thing has run out of steam. If it does happen (any PPV for that matter, but especially Summerslam) I'll be going.

After going to NY and loving it, and going to MSG for a non wrestling show I am really hoping they do a MSG PPV again sometime soon. As much as I love the place I don't think I'd go there for a Brooklyn PPV if they do do another one.