Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

I've noticed over the past year a lot of the same faces in the front row at numerous WWE TV tapings and PPV's.

A few have been around longer than most, including "Brock Lesnar Guy". He got that nickname after appearing on camera (in the front row) when Lesnar returned to WWE in 2012.

HaUqZmWF.jpg

I follow him on Instagram, mostly out of curiosity. I'm fairly sure he isn't on the payroll or knows anyone in the company to get free tickets. Yet there he is at every ppv and a fair few TV's in between sat front row enjoying the action.

The reason I brought him up today is that he posted last night a picture of his ticket from last night's Monday Night Raw. It cost $500.

If he goes to 20 shows per year - factoring in the extra cost to book front row travel packages at the big ppvs, as well as flights and hotels all over the country - he must have spent well over $10,000 every year since I first spotted him in 2012.

He never gets drawn into discussions about what he does for a living (or what his parents do for a living) and the not knowing how he can possibly manage to do this is killing me.  :unsure:

I always enjoyed "Fighting" Ted Larcy. I mean, it's direct, isn't it? It's enclosed...says all that needs to be said.

Wasn't that the name of your gimmick account over on TWCF? Glorious stuff

• Paid Members

I always enjoyed "Fighting" Ted Larcy. I mean, it's direct, isn't it? It's enclosed...says all that needs to be said.

Wasn't that the name of your gimmick account over on TWCF? Glorious stuff

Yeah and Jamie rumbled me in fucking minutes!

I woke up one morning, and it was the first name I thought of...and I always thought it'd be a good name for somebody built like an Abe Jacobs.

• Paid Members

At UK tapings there was always a guy in a Superman outfit in the front row. I found him on twitter and cringed so hard I nearly turned inside out. Such a mark for himself. He goes by the name 'WWE Superman' I think.

That plank turned up at one of the PCW weekenders a year or so back.

He asked a question at the Q n' A session starting with "You might know me; I'm The Official WWE Superman". The wrestlers (and much of the audience) looked like they wanted to kill him.

He then was handing out these personalised business cards he'd had printed with his Twitter account on to other fans. Most people just didn't know what the fuck was going on.

Edited by Big Benny HG

• Paid Members

At UK tapings there was always a guy in a Superman outfit in the front row. I found him on twitter and cringed so hard I nearly turned inside out. Such a mark for himself. He goes by the name 'WWE Superman' I think.

That plank turned up at one of the PCW weekenders a year or so back.

He asked a question at the Q n' A session starting with "You might know me; I'm The Official WWE Superman". The wrestlers (and much of the audience) looked like they wanted to kill him.

He then was handing out these personalised business cards he'd had printed with his Twitter account on to other fans. Most people just didn't know what the fuck was going on.

I was watching that Q&A from the crows nest area in the venue and was so embarrassed for him I ran off to the green screen room. Awful.