Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

The Scramble concept was underrated and deserved another run out by the WWE. Just skimming through Unforgiven 08 on the Network and all of them are great. The ECW one is possibly the best of the lot as well. Hardy flapping about desperately chucking blokes out of the ring and breaking up pins is tremendous. Fans go apeshit at the end.

• Paid Members

Dave Bradshaw is off Wrestletalk/UK Wrestling Round Up I think. I could swear he was the one who got his arse tanned on there by Raven for being a bit of a plum.

I remember there was nothing left of Dave Bradshaw after that interview. He looked like a victim of horrendous bullying once that show was over. Raven just picked the fuck out of everything he was saying.

The Scramble concept was underrated and deserved another run out by the WWE. Just skimming through Unforgiven 08 on the Network and all of them are great. The ECW one is possibly the best of the lot as well. Hardy flapping about desperately chucking blokes out of the ring and breaking up pins is tremendous. Fans go apeshit at the end.

Another way of looking at it is that they were bollocks, in theory if not necessarily practice

Putting your world titles up in matches like that made them seem even more meaningless at the time, how are you the best by winning such a ridiculous match?

I enjoyed all 3 matches, and the 4th one they did for the ECW title, but the concept would have got stale very quickly.