Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Beat The Clock matches annoy me. What's in it for the other guy (the one who doesn't have to beat the clock)? if for example Sheamus is trying to beat 5 minutes and he is against Del Rio, the match goes 5 minutes and stops. Is that a draw? Does Del Rio win? If its a draw its completely unfair on Del Rio right?

Just finished watching the Heyman documentary and it was every bit as good as I hoped it would be. Ian summed it up better than I can and like he says, it's the best documentary they've done in years (even better than the brilliant Ultimate Warrior one from earlier in the year).

Fitting that it comes 10 years after the Rise and Fall of ECW DVD which i'd argue is still WWE's best ever documentary.

• Paid Members

AHH. I read the first sentence of your post and I'm refusing to read any more! I am the biggest Paul Heyman mark going and I can't wait to watch his DVD. Glad to see you liked it but I'm trying to avoid any 'spoilers' if you can call them then.

Actually, I know I shouldn't do but if someone could point me in the direction of a not-so-legal place to watch it until mine arrives then I'll be very happy. Don't ask "well what's the point in buying the DVD then" because I'll have had my money's worth out of it after the fifteenth time of watching it!

If you're into wrestling, it's not torrentially hard to find. In fact it's xtremely easy.

My favourite Heyman producing story is the first night Austin was in ECW during which, Heyman revealed to him 19 years later, he intentionally kept putting his promo recording back and back and back until he did it last at 5am, at which point he had all the frustration and fury Heyman wanted to capture.

WTF is this? A random link that I may leave up for a few hours only??

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60352061/WWE%20-%20Ladies%20And%20Gentlemen%2C%20My%20Name%20Is%20Paul%20Heyman%20%282014%29.mkv

• Paid Members

He actually said:

Someone with WWE told me that WWE was considering going back to the Super Show TV Taping concept where they do RAW live on Monday night and also tape Smackdown the same evening. That's a load of work....more than a load....but it would save WWE tons of money by eliminating the Tuesday Tapings. Time will tell if this cost cutting move will actually happen but it's a giant undertaking nonetheless

So if they were doing it, it would likely be taped before Raw unless they were on the West Coast. Still sounds impossible as long as they are doing Main Event and Superstars.

Surely not? Wouldn't the show run past midnight if they taped Smackdown after a 3 hour Raw?

Yeah i totally forgot raw runs for 3 hours. Not sure what there plans would be for it then

Jr's blog

“Someone with WWE told me that WWE was considering going back to the Super Show TV Taping concept where they do RAW live on Monday night and also tape Smackdown the same evening. That’s a load of work….more than a load….but it would save WWE tons of money by eliminating the Tuesday Tapings. Time will tell if this cost cutting move will actually happen but it’s a giant undertaking nonetheless.”

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/499649-jim-ross-blog-lesnar-vs-cena-more

He actually said:

Someone with WWE told me that WWE was considering going back to the Super Show TV Taping concept where they do RAW live on Monday night and also tape Smackdown the same evening. That's a load of work....more than a load....but it would save WWE tons of money by eliminating the Tuesday Tapings. Time will tell if this cost cutting move will actually happen but it's a giant undertaking nonetheless

So if they were doing it, it would likely be taped before Raw unless they were on the West Coast. Still sounds impossible as long as they are doing Main Event and Superstars.

They wouldnt be able to tape it before would they. smackdown follows on from raw so surely that would give results away. It would be like watching tomorrows corrie before todays

Totally goes against the anti-spoiler position, but surely they must consider the financial benefit of taping a RAW and Smackdown each night say 4 nights a row. Odd if you go the 4th night but again maybe the financial benefit outweighs it.