Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

In the latest OFCOM complaints bulletin, one (1) person complained about the "WWE Late Night Smackdown" showing that aired on the 13th June 2014 and was pissed off about "disability discrimination".Here is the month's edition.
Will it have been about Hornswaggle or something? The presentation of midgets in WWE is fucking despicable, like.

• Paid Members

Considering WWE are making almost a big deal of KENTA signing to NXT as Sting potentially signing, the former looks like a right miserable fucker in each of the pictures on the WWE website. Does he always look that miserable? Is it part of his stick? Or just bad photos used?

In the latest OFCOM complaints bulletin, one (1) person complained about the "WWE Late Night Smackdown" showing that aired on the 13th June 2014 and was pissed off about "disability discrimination".Here is the month's edition.
Will it have been about Hornswaggle or something? The presentation of midgets in WWE is fucking despicable, like.
Hornswaggle wasn't on that show, neither was Al Taroti.

Considering WWE are making almost a big deal of KENTA signing to NXT as Sting potentially signing, the former looks like a right miserable fucker in each of the pictures on the WWE website. Does he always look that miserable? Is it part of his stick? Or just bad photos used?
That's just how bad arse wrestlers look really, especially the smaller ones. Low Ki used to look like he was throwing a strop all the time.

I saw a pic of Hunter and Steph with Katy Perry the other day after they had employed her to sing at their daughters Birthday. It got me thinking about Vince. What kind of Granddad do you think he is? The happy, jovial gives the grandkids piggybacks and takes them down the park, turned up at that party and was doing some embarrasing dancing to Katy or do you think he's one of those really miserable fucking Grandfathers who thinks the Grandkids are just annoying. I reckon it'd be great having old Vince as a Granddad, just imagine being able to say "Granddad tell me a story" can you imagine all the cool stuff he could tell you? 

• Paid Members

I saw a pic of Hunter and Steph with Katy Perry the other day after they had employed her to sing at their daughters Birthday. It got me thinking about Vince. What kind of Granddad do you think he is? The happy, jovial gives the grandkids piggybacks and takes them down the park, turned up at that party and was doing some embarrasing dancing to Katy or do you think he's one of those really miserable fucking Grandfathers who thinks the Grandkids are just annoying. I reckon it'd be great having old Vince as a Granddad, just imagine being able to say "Granddad tell me a story" can you imagine all the cool stuff he could tell you? 

I imagine he’s the, hardly-ever-there grandad to be honest.