Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Bit of both I think Forrest!

I believe

is the Jannetty vs Corino match (although you could argue that should be in inverted commas...) the Observer report refers to.

"Ankles nearly touching the floor" may be a bit of an exaggeration, but you can tell they're totally fucked up.

Towards the end of the match, the annoying guy with the camera speaks to Marty's son's girlfriend (who is at ringside) and moments later she exclaims "Oh my god, Marty's ankle!" when he takes a back bump off a superkick(?), which probably goes a long way to explaining how fucked up they really are.

Its probably too late anyway but he should wrestle in proper boots to support his ankles instead of trainers and kickpads which will offer no support.

Maybe they cant take the pressure from boots though?I dare say there is a reason if he is wrestling in trainers, as he wore boots for most of his career

• Paid Members

My random thought - Jeff Hardy... I don't get it.

Me neither. I don't understand why he doesn't generate boos the second he opens his mouth. Irrespective of whether people like other aspects of him for some unfathomable reason, his attempts at speaking are to promos
and should rightly be met with the same derision by the people in attendance.

• Paid Members

Its probably too late anyway but he should wrestle in proper boots to support his ankles instead of trainers and kickpads which will offer no support.

Maybe they cant take the pressure from boots though?I dare say there is a reason if he is wrestling in trainers, as he wore boots for most of his career
I would wager "can't afford boots" could well be the reason for that.

Tazz should start doing commentary eating Fox's Biscwits. Mm mm mm.

He does look like he gets paid in biscuits to be fair.
While watching wrestling the other day, a friend of mine mentioned how Tazz was starting to look like uncle Phil from Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Tazz should start doing commentary eating Fox's Biscwits. Mm mm mm.

He does look like he gets paid in biscuits to be fair.
While watching wrestling the other day, a friend of mine mentioned how Tazz was starting to look like uncle Phil from Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
That's amused me greatly.