The Undertaker

Brock Lesnar

Paul Heyman

Charlie Sheen

Bret Hart

Mick Foley

Vince McMahon

Shawn Michaels and Triple H/DX

All of Health Slater's mates from the last few weeks.

Looks packed. I can see a long overrun in this one. I see this as a cant miss show. You don't even need good writing. Just shove them onscreen and it'll be fun. I've got everything crossed that we see X-Pac and the Outlaws show up.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlie Sheen is tweeting about Raw, he won't actually be at the show.

Should be a lot of fun. Hopefully they can integrate past stars in with the current guys on the show, otherwise it'll be a fun nostalgia kick and that's it. That in itself would be fun, don't get me wrong, but if you're going to spend a shedload of money on these legends, it'd be a smart idea to get some return out of them.

Two ideas I'll put forward:

1) Rock has some sort of promo battle with Punk (with Bryan getting involved)

2) Lesnar attacks DX- also, HBK gets left a bloody mess ala' Hulk Hogan.

Pretty much. They made a big deal about him being the "celebrity social media ambassador". Various Raw related Tweets will be made with the hash tag #SheenGetsRaw, and will most likely involve him (or his ghost writer) making a few dated references to Sheamus having "tiger blood" and D Bryan being "winning".

• Paid Members
Looks packed. I can see a long overrun in this one. I see this as a cant miss show.

Au contraire, Rodders. If you want to watch WWE in the future, don't watch this. This really will be the end. The current stuff can't compete with the abysmal stuff we got 8-10 years ago. How the hell can it compete with something like this?

• Paid Members
I love the old stars, but part of me doesn't want to bother with this.

Which part of you is that, the divvy part? Come on Chilli, look at the line up! Or are you worried it will make you depressed when the old stars vanish the following week?

Edit: Sorry just realised I've posted this in the wrong Raw thread, but I may as well leave it here now than faff about with the copy and paste and do the same post in the other thread, plus what I'm writing mainly is looking forward to next week's Raw anyway, but just incase there are Raw 999th Show ***SPOILERS*** here (just thought I'd do that incase some people decide to come in here and haven't watched this week's yet and then moan at me, better safe than sorry!):

Well I thought Raw was really good this week, really enjoyed it.

Rey returning was the right thing to do here, if he returned next week he would have been an afterthought and caught up and lost in the shuffle as there's tonnes already planned for next week already.

Was anyone else a little worried at Ziggler's little speech, I'm not meaning the repeating himself but the fact he said he is definetly going to be the new Champion as everyone else who cashed in has done it, that plus the way he almost cashed in and lost on Money in the Bank makes me wonder whether he'll be the first to lose it. Most people are expecting it to be Cena but they may pull a surprise and have Ziggler get too cocky and lose it. I really hope not though as it will definetly have a bad effect on Ziggler and if this happens it would take a lot of work to make him credible in a sense of a World Title contender. I would prefer Ziggler to go a similar way to Miz, as in carrying the briefcase with him for ages, to the point where people kinda forget he has it as they just don't expect him to cash in and then shock them one night on Raw or I suppose in his case Smackdown, totally out of the blue as Miz's cash in just took everyone totally off guard and the time surrounding that became so exciting.

It was nice to see Rikishi return and the lights going off and having his sons, the Usos join him in the ring was a nice little moment.

I love the way Bryan and AJ are going to get married and I hope it all goes off without a hitch and they become a proper power couple, it's quite refreshing to see a upper card guy who is competing for World Titles with a female valet as most now just seem to be solo. I'm not sure though, I'm stuck on this one as I can see them having the first wedding to go totally without any problems being on the 1000 show, it took 1000 shows to have a wedding that goes totally to plan. But then I see Bryan losing to Punk for the Title with AJ as the ref and it just makes me think he is leading her along, saying he loves her and wants to be with her and so on but then the moment she feels like the luckiest girl in the world, boom, he turns on her and destroys her moment.

I suppose the Cena cash in was quite obvious as it makes Cena look like an upstanding guy who competes when both competitors are 100% and he doesn't want to do it the sneaky underhanded way. But the surprise will be the result, if Cena wins I guess a lot of people will be annoyed, if Punk wins I wouldn't expect Cena to take it on the chin, I'd be expecting him to snap after The Rock at Wrestlemania, not holding the Title for a year and then winning Money in the Bank only to become the first guy to lose a cash in, I'd be expecting him to get edgier and possibly even turn heel. Maybe The Rock might even cost him the match, but if he does then I'd guess that'd be more of a Rock turning heel tactic than a way to turn Cena heel.

Just a quick note on Big Show too, I loved his chat with Punk, I don't like anyone getting the better of Punk but his mocking pipebomb drop was just brilliant, he totally took off Punk's mannerisms to a tee.

But yeah, looking forward to next week.

Archived