RAW 1000 Discussion thread.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

There's a half an hour pre-game show on youtube before the event tonight and WWE has informed viewers that they should DVDR Raw an extra 15 to 20 minutes tonight because they are going really long. This could be going a good 4 hours. And so it should. Just checked the list of people on Raw tonight and there's a shitload of them. Fuck knows how they are fitting this lot in.

There's a half an hour pre-game show on youtube before the event tonight and WWE has informed viewers that they should DVDR Raw an extra 15 to 20 minutes tonight because they are going really long. This could be going a good 4 hours. And so it should. Just checked the list of people on Raw tonight and there's a shitload of them. Fuck knows how they are fitting this lot in.

How do you do this with sky?

I can only add on a extra 10 mins

Starting to get very ruddy excited about this episode, creating expectations that cannot possibly be met. It's got a bit of a Jan 4th 2010 feeling about it, especially the Impact broadcast. In theory, there should be zero dead/filler segments. I know this much, if any match bar the WWE Title contest goes over 3/4 minutes, I'll be fucking annoyed. I want promos, segments and bullshit out of this, with all the stars they've got.

How do you do this with sky?

I can only add on a extra 10 mins

Just set the programs after RAW to record.

Hello, I don't normally watch Raw live, I instead wait to watch the videos on WWE.com on tuesday morning but like a lot of people I'm looking forward to Raw 1000 and really want to watch it, anyway iv just moved into my new flat last week and have yet to arrange having sky or virgin installed anywayyyy is there any sites I can watch it on tonight like a stream or something, first time ill have watched one, if it is poss to watch it do I need to download something onto my laptop in order to view it, I'm not that great on computers as u can probs tell so any help would be appreciated, cheers

Hello, I don't normally watch Raw live, I instead wait to watch the videos on WWE.com on tuesday morning but like a lot of people I'm looking forward to Raw 1000 and really want to watch it, anyway iv just moved into my new flat last week and have yet to arrange having sky or virgin installed anywayyyy is there any sites I can watch it on tonight like a stream or something, first time ill have watched one, if it is poss to watch it do I need to download something onto my laptop in order to view it, I'm not that great on computers as u can probs tell so any help would be appreciated, cheers

Do you know anyone who has Sky? You could watch it on Sky Go on a laptop if you say set it up using a parents account! Look into it, would probably be better than a stream!

The very first episode of Monday Night Raw is on WWE.com for anyone who wants to watch it! Love the theme! Monday Night RAAAAAWWWW!

The last month has felt like every single interesting booking decision has been held off for this show.

It has meant a pretty rubbish few weeks of RAW where they have been clearly treading water and holding back - but that should mean that tonight's show is just f'n jam-packed with non-throwaway content. A WWE Title match, The Rock, DX, Lesnar and Heyman, The Wedding and probably a fair few surprises.

While we've had DX reunions with HHH and HBK in the past, this is the first time that they will (hopefully) have every proper member (except Chyna) back together and as a huge fan of the original DX groups that it a pretty cool thing for me. I agree with NEWM, it does feel a bit like the Jan 4th RAW situation, where you just know that it's gonna be one of those nights where you are glad you are watching.

The talk of them starting this summer's "Big Angle" is pretty interesting too. The Nexus 2 years back and Punk's antics last year were some of the highlights of WWE over the last few years so hopefully they can do it again.

I'm hoping for Max Moon and Steve Blackman at some point. Just have them hanging about backstage, that would be enough (though Blackman getting all "It's party time" on someone with his sticks would be ace too).

• Paid Members

Either Punk's turning or Cena's turning. Cena less likely for obviously reasons, but you never know.

What else could they do as a big angle? "Shoot promos" and "invading stables" are out of fashion now. I suppose you could have Heyman, Brock and Punk form a stable, but Brock's never there, so that would be pointless. I suppose we'll wait and see.

Archived