RAW 1000 Discussion thread.

IANdrewDiceClay

Don't know if I posted my prediction here or not but I'll stick it in spoilers just (by some stretch of the imagination) it comes true:

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Vince costs Punk the title as Cena is the guy who never turned his back on Vince and the WWE but Cena isn't aware of Vince's interference until after the match. Vince spends the summer trying to convince Cena to ditch the fans, throwing out the old 'you can do this the easy way or the hard way'

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ, I forgot the new full-time GM was being announced too!

They are going to struggle to find time to put a couple of filler/comedown segments into this show. It's going to be a DX reunion, onto McMahon bringing out a new GM, then a Lesnar appearance, back from commercials and the Rock is coming out, after the break there's a fucking wedding, but wait, here's Stone Cold to beat down Slater - and stay tuned for the WWE Title match after that...

..oh, and here's Steve Blackman beating up a cow.

• Paid Members
Don't know if I posted my prediction here or not but I'll stick it in spoilers just (by some stretch of the imagination) it comes true:

Vince costs Punk the title as Cena is the guy who never turned his back on Vince and the WWE but Cena isn't aware of Vince's interference until after the match. Vince spends the summer trying to convince Cena to ditch the fans, throwing out the old 'you can do this the easy way or the hard way'

Spoiler tagging a prediction?

I've got a real inking that Dolph is cashing in tonight too, just to front-load the whole thing even more. Winning, I'm not too sure, but cashing in.

I'm not suggesting that's a big summer angle though. The "big summer angle" should really be whatever happens HHH/Lesnar or Cena/Punk, because realistically that's what our big summer stories will be anyway.

Christian to lose the IC Title too, I guess.

EDIT: Strangely, the GM thing would be one I'd be quite up for, but they've ignored mentioning it on TV lately. I wonder if they've changed their mind with that for now.

They so need a running gag of someone not being allowed in the building and Scott Stanford apprehending them at various intervals.

Spoiler tagging a prediction?

I'm supremely confident that it will come true!

I am looking forward to Raw 1000th episode tonight. There is a lot going on in the show, it could become too much, as they say less is more.

As far as predictions go Lesnar destroying DX is probably going to happen, Undertaker tombstoning Heath Slater is a possibility, I reckon Vickie may get the GM gig. Therefore Dolph can go out on his own as he doesn't need her anymore. I love a good WWE wedding, the Unholy wedding and Teddy Long/Krystal etc. I would love to find out that Daniel Bryan is having an affair with Kaitlyn and someone lets the cat out of the bag. The WWE Title match could go either way. The Rock will want to challenge for the WWE Title as Mania and so Cena will be the champ by then. The only question is when he will win it back. Fingers crossed we get to see a big summer angle without it being killed off within a couple of weeks.

Overall it should be a good episode

• Paid Members

It's going to pretty fucking great isn't it? Surely nothing can stop this from being an all time classic. I'm really hoping that some of these returning people get to stick around a while after this 1000th episode. Does anyone have anything on this?

• Paid Members
I've got a real inking that Dolph is cashing in tonight too, just to front-load the whole thing even more. Winning, I'm not too sure, but cashing in.

I think he will lose it. After he emphasised last week the point about all cash-ins resulting in title changes, I think he will be the first one to lose it. Which would be shit but I'd be interested to see where it goes.

• Paid Members

I've got a feeling tonight is the night where Ryback steps up to the Big Show and they go head to head at Summerslam. Ryback needs something pretty big at the moment cause the squashes are getting old pretty quick.

Either that, or Big Show knocks out CM Punk when he's entering for his title match, and Cena comes down, cashes in and wins the title.

Neither are likely to happen, but I just love the fact that I'm able to fantasy book like mad for just a single episode.

Yeah Im buzzing. Cant wait for the whacky shenanigans of the wedding. I hope they have some random guests. Would like to see Steve Blackman and an A.P.A reunion. Damn!

All I really want to see is Brock Lesnar destroying DX and anything after that is gravy. I also hope Cena takes home the gold.

• Moderators

Following names are CONFIRMED for tonight.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Shawn Michaels

John Layfield

Sid Vicious

Roddy Piper

The Rock

Mick Foley

Bret Hart

Brock Lesnar

Paul Heyman

Kelly Kelly

Jim Ross

Gene Okerlund

Mae Young

Steve Blackman

Alicia Webb (Why?)

Sean Waltman

Sid Vicious

Diamond Dallas Page

Sgt. Slaughter

Jim Duggan

Vader

Road Warrior Animal

Slick

Billy Gunn

Bob Backlund

Road Dogg

And MORE....

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Stuff I want to see tonight:

-Brock kicking the shit out of HBK.

-The New Age Outlaws in a tag match.

-Steve Blackman as Daniel Bryan's best man.

-The Rock to cost Cena the WWE title.

- X-Pac in a match.

This show is too big to fail.

Shawn Michaels

John Layfield

Sid Vicious

Roddy Piper

The Rock

Mick Foley

Bret Hart

Brock Lesnar

Paul Heyman

Kelly Kelly

Jim Ross

Gene Okerlund

Mae Young

Steve Blackman

Alicia Webb (Why?)

Sean Waltman

Sid Vicious

Diamond Dallas Page

Sgt. Slaughter

Jim Duggan

Vader

Road Warrior Animal

Slick

Billy Gunn

Bob Backlund

Road Dogg

And MORE....

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Fuck my arse, that's a line up. Reverend Slick to be in charge of the wedding?

Shawn Michaels

John Layfield

Sid Vicious

Roddy Piper

The Rock

Mick Foley

Bret Hart

Brock Lesnar

Paul Heyman

Kelly Kelly

Jim Ross

Gene Okerlund

Mae Young

Steve Blackman

Alicia Webb (Why?)

Sean Waltman

Sid Vicious

Diamond Dallas Page

Sgt. Slaughter

Jim Duggan

Vader

Road Warrior Animal

Slick

Billy Gunn

Bob Backlund

Road Dogg

And MORE....

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Fuck my arse, that's a line up. Reverend Slick to be in charge of the wedding?

Best thing? SID TWICE.

Archived