RAW 1000 Discussion thread.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DX and Vince McMahon are advertised, and according to the BIG NEWZ SITZ~ Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman are expected, the Rock has been contacted (depending on his schedule) and Ric Flair and Steve Austin might be in the house. And the new belt could be debuting.

No, they haven't taken that 2.7 well at all. Should be a cracking show though. Anyone think Brock is going to destroy DX or something? Give Shawn a set of boss eyes.

It'd be better than the Vince/DX or Vince/Austin crap they'll probably do.

When is the 3 Hour Raw? I'm looking forward to it which I rarely say about a Raw these days, but a new belt, some old stars and I hope a change in product/direction, maybe ushering in a new era should be decent!

Seems like Raw will just peter along until then though :(

When is the 3 Hour Raw? I'm looking forward to it which I rarely say about a Raw these days, but a new belt, some old stars and I hope a change in product/direction, maybe ushering in a new era should be decent!

Next week.

Next week.

oh right, shit, cheers. I thought it was ages away!

Already looking forward to this. I told my mate who always lapses from after Mania through till about the Survivor Series that it was the 1000th episode and the big names were in and he was well game. It's going to have that big event feel about it, I think. Raw X was atrocious but Homecoming and Raw XV were superb. They're much better at these sorts of shows now.

I hope they play that clip of Austin hosing Rock and The McMahons with beer. They need to show that more often.

Hold on, I've just noticed, this is next week? Haven't they got to roll out the big guns for July 23rd too? Christ, they really are going all out then.

I just did a very quick Google and it says Vince will be on Raw next week too. He's going to be doing a job evaluation for Big Johnny. So next week we've got Vince (which is fucking mint, obviously) and then July 23rd, it's everybody.

• Paid Members

Lets hope that the 1000th episode is not only a reflection of the good old days but a chance to change things up. A total revamp and shake up is probably needed.

Archived