RAW 1000 Discussion thread.

IANdrewDiceClay

Maybe they'll do the big DX reunion, what with DX being advertised. X-Pac should be there (and if he's not, its a miscarriage of justice), Road Dogg will be there on the night and Billy Gunn is surely a phone call away. Stick them all in the ring together, I say. That would be a fun time for all involved.

I hope so, it would be good for a laugh, and it would at least be a bit more than just the usual Hunter and Shawn version of DX!

Gutted Nash won't be there, he never did get that match with CM Punk did he?

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oooooooo cake , has me in stiches every time

So, we've had stars from the early to mid 90's- Vader, Sid, Doink, some from the 80's- Piper, Lauper. The Attitude Era is constantly referenced and we're getting DX, Hart and probably Austin I'm guessing, a few more will probably be sprinkled in.

So, what about Raw post-2002? Most of the current roster are from 2008 onwards, so there's a fair chunk of Raw history unaccounted for. What stars from 02-08 could be shown to account for that time? I'm thinking Batista and umm, that's about it. We have Cena, Jericho, Kane and Show as representatives of that time, but Cena is more "now" and Jericho, Kane and Show are veterans from the Attitude Era. Is there no 2002-2008 alumni that could get a nostalgia pop?

• Paid Members

I would've loved them to have a face-off in a Rumble and maybe trade a few chops, especially if it was in Chicago. That's all I'd want from them two with nobody else involved these days. You don't need them to expose their age with anything more. Just the aura of them standing in a ring together would've been enough. But it's a trick missed, now.

• Paid Members
I would've loved them to have a face-off in a Rumble and maybe trade a few chops, especially if it was in Chicago. That's all I'd want from them two with nobody else involved these days. You don't need them to expose their age with anything more. Just the aura of them standing in a ring together would've been enough. But it's a trick missed, now.

Yeah that would be as far as I'd want that to go now. A singles match in 2012 wouldn't be a pretty sight. If they were in a 6 or 8 man tag and interacted that way it could be decent. Or even something like Flair/Triple H vs Steamboat/Michaels. They could make that watchable.

Wouldn't be surprised if there's a DX reunion. Is there a realistic chance of Batista appearing? Maybe an Evolution reunion? It's a shame Heenan's condition has effectively taken his voice away.I'd love to have seen him on the show as guest commentator for a few matches, maybe even a one night return as a manager.

• Moderators
Commercial for the new RAW timeslot is pretty funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C2eYl2kfxU

:laugh:

Brilliant.

I'm excited to watch this! By convenient coincidence I don't have a job so I'll actually get to stay up and watch live, and it'll be the first RAW I've watched since Brock was about for his programme with Cena.

Flair vs Steamboat in a legends match on the 1000th Raw

That hasn't been announced, surely. It's the sort of thing only a mongoloid would come up with or want to see.

From an arrogant prick who wants to see the Boogeyman thats a fair comment, prat.

Archived