Damien Demento - Head Case

Razor Ramon - Charity Case

Shawn Michaels - Charitable

Rob Bartlett - Incapable

Max Moon - Laughable

Doink - Laugh a Minute

Randy Savage - Dead

Lovely.

I'd like to see Marty Jannetty back, if only to see what those tights look like this decade.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm guessing I've missed the new completely, but a new belt? When was this announced/mentioned?

EDIT: after a quick google i find this:

Rumors from other sites (particularly "belttalk", an online community of belt makers, re-leatherers, and collectors) say the new design is something akin to the old Pride fighting championship, with the Spinner-style "WW" of the WWE emblazoned in the middle.

• Paid Members
I'm guessing I've missed the new completely, but a new belt? When was this announced/mentioned?

EDIT: after a quick google i find this:

Rumors from other sites (particularly "belttalk", an online community of belt makers, re-leatherers, and collectors) say the new design is something akin to the old Pride fighting championship, with the Spinner-style "WW" of the WWE emblazoned in the middle.

CM Punk said there was a new belt but it wasn't much better than the spinner.

• Paid Members

That's a shame, was hoping they'd have a more traditional belt this time round, especially considering how they've gone back to the old IC title. A new age 'eagle' style belt would have been great.

• Paid Members

That is horrible. How is any grown man supposed to look credible wearing that? Or are they just going to keep it on Punk forever? Remember when the WWE title meant more than being just some stupid toy prop they could sell to kiddies? Imagine Lou Thesz walking down to the ring wearing that, imagine Bruno Sanmartino wearing that. IMAGINE IT!!!

CM Punk is killing wrestling.

Archived