RAW 1000 Discussion thread.

IANdrewDiceClay

Ah okay, I'll confess my fandom only started in 1998, I just assume all the main superstars appeared on Raw since it's inception. And speaking of inception, I'll admit I had a total "derp" moment. Raw started in 1993, right? I was going off Taker's debut in 1990. Surely Taker is the only pre-Raw Superstar left now then?

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as having never left, definitely. In terms of employees who went and came back, I guess you could stick Gene Okerlund in there because of his On Demand/Vintage presenting, and I suppose at a push Vince McMahon as a TV personality, obviously.

Can't think of anybody else who has a regular/semi-regular on screen role from the pre-Raw era, but cleverer folks than I may have the goods on that front.

• Paid Members

What are the WWE crowds in St Louis like? A NY or Chicago crowd would've helped give this show a special atmosphere to compliment the occasion.

Orton to show up? His 60 days are almost up, and this is in his hometown.

• Paid Members
I'm hoping for a lively crowd.

I'd be surprised if it isn't. I'm hoping for Barrett, Orton and Batista to all re-appear and Punk to retain the belt. Although I realise the latter is the most unlikely.

Archived