NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

That's also a potential spoiler no?

Really? Come on. I don't think anyone is going to scream blue murder because they missed the surprise of seeing him sat next to Todd Phillips at a desk.

Edited by PunkStep

• Awards Moderator

Joe was ace in that main event. It's just the little things he adds, like screaming "get your ass down!" when he had Tye up for the STO, or how after the bell he doesn't take his eyes off Dillinger but just gives this little 'bring me my title' hand gesture to the referee.

Are they broadcasting the Joe-Nakamura match on Saturday? Seemed odd to keep plugging it if we don't get to see it.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

Joe was ace in that main event. It's just the little things he adds, like screaming "get your ass down!" when he had Tye up for the STO, or how after the bell he doesn't take his eyes off Dillinger but just gives this little 'bring me my title' hand gesture to the referee.

Spot on, another was after the match just before he walked out of the ring he spat on Tye, or at least sort of motioned it to give the impression he did. He's brilliant.

• Paid Members

That's also a potential spoiler no?

Really? Come on. I don't think anyone is going to scream blue murder because they missed the surprise of seeing him sat next to Todd Phillips at a desk.

Fuck off, that's mega. He better have the glasses...