DavidB6937 Posted Monday at 11:56 AM Posted Monday at 11:56 AM I guess it belongs in here more than anywhere - Rowan Atkinson is doing some rare live shows in London next year: https://lwtheatres.co.uk/whats-on/rowan-live/ Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted Monday at 04:21 PM Paid Members Posted Monday at 04:21 PM Gonna try to get myself some tickets for that I think. I grew up on Blackadder and Bean. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted Monday at 05:28 PM Posted Monday at 05:28 PM Hasn't he become one of those "comedy today has been ruined by the wokes, unlike in my day" like John Cleese did? Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted Monday at 06:09 PM Paid Members Posted Monday at 06:09 PM I wonder if he'll do a bit about stealing James Acaster's girlfriend. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted Tuesday at 07:44 PM Paid Members Posted Tuesday at 07:44 PM He did say in this interview that he thinks every joke should have a victim, that there are people lower down in society that should be pulled up and that not all humour is for everybody. https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/rowan-atkinson-cancel-culture-comedy-offend-1235299480/ He also campaigned against the law against offensive language as well. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted Tuesday at 08:04 PM Members Posted Tuesday at 08:04 PM Absolutely hilarious that he said all that in an interview promoting MAN VS BEE. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.