Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Managed to find a pic of the t-shirt, there's definitely a hint of Hindley there but I'm still thinking 70's pop icon before convicted child murderer when I look at it.

wlr5ar.jpg

It's definitely not the best pic of Debbie Harry but that's a horrible person to confuse her with. Luckily this Morrissey T shirt of mine has never been mistaken for anyone else.

ra,classic_tee,x1000,101010:01c5ca27c6,f

• Paid Members

Managed to find a pic of the t-shirt, there's definitely a hint of Hindley there but I'm still thinking 70's pop icon before convicted child murderer when I look at it.

wlr5ar.jpg

It's definitely not the best pic of Debbie Harry but that's a horrible person to confuse her with. Luckily this Morrissey T shirt of mine has never been mistaken for anyone else.

ra,classic_tee,x1000,101010:01c5ca27c6,f

Isn't that comedy great Peter Serafinowicz?

Murder charges have been dropped against Jimmy Snuka.

Because he's not fit to stand trial. A technicality. And now we'll never really know.

And his family have mentioned his signs of dementia and mentioned he's had episodes where he was panicking because he needed to rush to the airport because he still thinks he's wrestling for WWF and he doesn't know who the president is.

• Paid Members

Princess Kimber Lee and Heidi Lovelace (both of which have been pretty top end names for Chikara amongst other promotions the past few years) have officially signed with WWE according to their website. They're really going for it with signing up any major talent they can at present.