Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

I remember watching a random Impact last year and Tigre Uno was calling out Donald Trump and had invited him to turn up at the Impact Zone. He didnae show.

I would love it if WWE posted the clip from WrestleMania XXIII where he shaves Vince McMahon's head with Stone Cold and Bobby Lashley on January 20th next year. A US President in the WWE HOF Celebrity Wing. Who'd have thought it? Well. They do have the former Governors of Minnesota and California in there.

Paddy Power are offering 500-1 on Donald Trump winning the Royal Rumble.

Same for ex Rugby League player and former San Fransico 49er Jarryd Hayne. It's in the 'you're a gobshite if you stake anything on this' section of bets

Like Leicester winning the premier league?

• Paid Members

I downloaded a pack of Sunday Night Heat's the other week, and when Triple H is doing his "let's get ready to suck it!" bit, he points to Shane McMahon and says "and for an heir apparent to the WWF throne." I thought "if only you knew ..."

Also, Shane McMahon is really shite on commentary. Christ, calm down. He talks like he currently wrestles.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Also, Shane McMahon is really shite on commentary. Christ, calm down. He talks like he currently wrestles.

On the first episode of Heat, he must have said "How you do like that *insert name here*!?!" at least ten times. Made Vince on commentary sound like Gordon Solie in comparison.

• Paid Members

Is it outside the realms of possibility for WWE having an event at the White House? Obviously non fan attended but a fight somewhere between Rusev and Cena with USA prevailing is the type of stuff Vince wakes up in the middle of the night hard about surely?