Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

When I saw X Pac last year, he was only in the match (a 6 man tag) for a couple of minutes. And that was the Main Event. So, it was tagged in, get some offence, tag out. He was only the legal man twice and his partners carried the match and he wasn't the one who went over surprisingly. Unless you count the X Factor straight after the match on the other opponent. I understand the fact he's getting on, but you'd think he'd be on a little longer than that.

• Paid Members

He's been working with a torn bicep for a while now. Cant afford to not take the bookings, I imagine. Even if it wasnt the bicep, he's had all kinds of injuries. Tears from earhole to arsehole and he almost pierced his heart when a blunt railing went through his chest a few years back. He seems to be made of glass and very unlucky.

Last match I saw him wrestle, he did a 4 way with Lance Storm as his partner vs Tommy Dreamer and Terry Funk. Funk hit him with a ladder and X-Pac's head gushed with blood. He called for the finish immediately, because he cant be bleeding on anyone what with the Hep and all.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Sky have MITB scheduled to run 4 hours. When they change their listing it usually means WWE have informed them.  So it'll be a 5am finish on Monday morning as it's still scheduled for an 8e start in the US.

Edited by The Clint

He's been working with a torn bicep for a while now. Cant afford to not take the bookings, I imagine. Even if it wasnt the bicep, he's had all kinds of injuries. Tears from earhole to arsehole and he almost pierced his heart when a blunt railing went through his chest a few years back. He seems to be made of glass and very unlucky.

It is certainly his body's way of telling him to quit. But I guess that wrestling is all he knows ane like everyone else he will have bills to pay.

I do sympathise with the torn bicep, I tore my two years ago and it took a good 8 -10 months to heal fully, it was so frustrating.

Edited by Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz